JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
His videos are classic and a lot of them I see myself saying the same stuff.

I see people like these all the time and I just stand there baffled. I just don't get it. What on earth about a hog ring in a pretty girls nose is an improvement? Does anyone ever put on their on line dating application I want someone with a NOSE RING?

One of the local pubs here in town that we go to on half price pizza night has a waitress that is drop dead gorgeous petite blonde beautiful body, eyes to die for. And all I can see when she is standing at our table taking our order is that butt ugly 3 loop nose ring hanging from her nose.

Call me stupefied I just don't get it

ha ha its even funnier to me because i work for chevrolet

And when the curtain opens, there's a car that looks just like all the other cars! Tiny inside. Low to the ground, tires/wheels that don't allow the vehicle to drive over a snowball without dragging. And lying gas mileage ratings. All that greatness for the low low price of $30,000.00, which about the time it's paid off on the barista's salary six years later will be falling apart. Yipee!

Last Edited:
And when the curtain opens, there's a car that looks just like all the other cars! Tiny inside. Low to the ground, tires/wheels that don't allow the vehicle to drive over a snowball without dragging. And lying gas mileage ratings. All that greatness for the low low price of $30,000.00, which about the time it's paid off on the barista's salary six years later will be falling apart. Yipee!
where do you think @kod38 is getting these pistons from?

yep beside his 1st one, 2016-2017 chevy cruze/ malibu

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads