JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I Have, and your obtuse attitude here is completely unacceptable and unwanted!
I have traveled this world, seen everything from the richest and most prosperous countries, to the darkest sh!tholes you couldn't even dream of, from the beautiful to the obscene, and I have seen the very worst in men, and the evil things man kind is capable of inflicting upon each other, often for reasons they don't even know or understand, and I have held dying men in my arms, crying out for their God, their Wives and families, begging to go home and end their suffering, I have cited to them last rites, and prayed with/over them in their last moments, so don't you phucking DARE compare this country to any other, YOU READ ME SNOFLAKE!
I find the insulting and close minded attitudes of people like you unacceptable, but I don't go on ridiculous rants because of a difference of opinion about how free the freest nation is. Get over yourself.

I don't need to, they don't live in this country. We are discussing the good ol' US of A here with a constitution that guarantees we will not end up like the other 8 billion.
I believe many of those 8 billion would be better off if they had some form of 2A protection. I was in Columbia in the 90s and saw what no middle class looks like. The corruption and disparity between the have and have nots. But, but, Columbia had a strong middle class! Not where I was.

All Americans who are shameful of our living standards have the ability to join those 8 billion but no one ever does. Because when you do, you give up more than electricity and running water.

All Americans who are shameful of our living standards have the ability to join those 8 billion but no one ever does. Because when you do, you give up more than electricity and running water.
Did you just say that Americans don't move to other countries?

I find the insulting and close minded attitudes of people like you unacceptable, but I don't go on ridiculous rants because of a difference of opinion about how free the freest nation is. Get over yourself.
Do you really believe that YOU are open-minded? LOL no need to answer, we already know.

IMO, whatever the Government can have, the citizens should be able to have. Whatever the Government somehow cannot have... applies to citizens too.

Since the Government, military, security are all made up of citizens ; for a true equality and balance, there should be no difference between someone in the Government/military/security and someone who isn't.

IMO, whatever the Government can have, the citizens should be able to have. Whatever the Government somehow cannot have... applies to citizens too.

Since the Government, military, security are all made up of citizens ; for a true equality and balance, there should be no difference between someone in the Government/military/security and someone who isn't.
Government workers don't have different rights. A job might require something, but not the individual.

You can't own smallpox, even if you are the lead smallpox researcher.

Government workers don't have different rights. A job might require something, but not the individual.

You can't own smallpox, even if you are the lead smallpox researcher.
Government organizations can apparently have nuclear weapons, biologic and chemical weapons.. military personnel can have a whole range of weapons that just are not available to citizens.. such as fully armed and operational F-22s, B-2s, JDAMs, Mavericks, Hellfire, Sidewinder, AMRAAMs, Vulcan cannons, 105mm, 155mm cannons, tanks... warships...

Edit. My point still stands. Citizens should have parity of arms and equipment with the military and government officials (Federal agents in particular), and whatever the Government cannot own, citizens cannot own...

How the other 8 billion live... well at least 4-5 billion...
Screenshot_20230629_101146.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top