JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I never did ...so how 'bout you quit reading into what I say...and make the world a better place by not quoting me anymore or engaging in so called conversation with me.
Andy
That all that guy does. He love putting words in people's mouths and coming up with the dumbest things I've ever read.

I thought it was directed at a certain rotary scrotary.
Screenshot_20230627_191345.jpg

Just trying to follow your reasoning:

AR15s are so common, that it is just a coincidence when they show up in a mass shooting. It could have been a Remington 700 or a Taurus .38 or a 1911, but it just was the commonality of AR15s that caused the murderer to have that one.

Or, are you saying that Honda Accords tend to inspire people to have car accidents?
Before the AR15 became popular and using LA as a firsthand example throughout the late 80s and early 90s, mass shootings were still taking place. Shockingly, handguns were the main culprit. Much like today with Chicago, LA morning news coverage included a high body count. Work place shootings were also a thing. Black Talon and other "cop killer" 9mm bullets. I think the comedy LA Story, with Steve Martin captured LA lifestyle. A road rage shooting on the freeway and getting robbed at the ATM. I might have the movie's name wrong. Anyway, everything that is happening now was happening to some extent 30 years ago.

Last Edited:
Before the AR15 became popular and using LA as a firsthand example throughout the late 80s and early 90s, mass shootings were still taking place. Shockingly, handguns were the main culprit. Much like today with Chicago, LA morning news coverage included a high body count. Work place shootings were also a thing. Black Talon and other "cop killer" 9mm bullets. I think the comedy LA Story, with Steve Martin captured LA lifestyle. A road rage shooting on the freeway and getting robbed at the ATM. I might have the movie's name wrong. Anyway, everything that is happening now was happening to some extent 30 years ago.

I think we have more mass shootings - especially large ones. I think the numbers back me up. I think that the popular AR15 is a go-to for lethality and military fantasy-world mindsets.

I also think it doesn't matter. There is a price for being a largely unrestricted armed society, and not being able to control our crazies is one of those prices.

(LA Story is excellent.)

I think we have more mass shootings - especially large ones. I think the numbers back me up. I think that the popular AR15 is a go-to for lethality and military fantasy-world mindsets.

I also think it doesn't matter. There is a price for being a largely unrestricted armed society, and not being able to control our crazies is one of those prices.

(LA Story is excellent.)
Largely unrestricted armed society? Is that your honest opinion? How many thousands of gun laws are on the books now with lots more pending, unrestricted my arse.

I never did ...so how 'bout you quit reading into what I say...and make the world a better place by not quoting me anymore or engaging in so called conversation with me.
Andy
C'mon Andy. Hit that "Ignore" button. You know you want to. It's easy as pie.

Or are you too stubborn - like me? Plus, I'm afraid once a guy gets started hitting that button, it might become addictive. :s0033:

(LA Story is excellent.)
Not arguing the numbers. Just stating they happen regardless of the tool or era. Still, handguns are the #1 gun used if legitimately keeping track. I see these idiot, copycats looking for glory as the ones using an AR or as close to it they can find.

You should see how the other 8 billion live
I Have, and your obtuse attitude here is completely unacceptable and unwanted!
I have traveled this world, seen everything from the richest and most prosperous countries, to the darkest sh!tholes you couldn't even dream of, from the beautiful to the obscene, and I have seen the very worst in men, and the evil things man kind is capable of inflicting upon each other, often for reasons they don't even know or understand, and I have held dying men in my arms, crying out for their God, their Wives and families, begging to go home and end their suffering, I have cited to them last rites, and prayed with/over them in their last moments, so don't you phucking DARE compare this country to any other, YOU READ ME SNOFLAKE!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top