JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yea sounds like he was responding to one of the resident trolls. It would be cool if forum showed the ignored user quote as "ignored quote" or whatever to help with confusion but that's a pipe dream probably.
If you want to see that content, open a Private or Incognito tab or window in your browser and go to the page where you think some content is blocked. Because of how cookies (or other geeky server thingies) work, that tab or window will show the blocked content. If that doesn't work, PM me.

If you want to see that content, open a Private or Incognito tab or window in your browser and go to the page where you think some content is blocked. Because of how cookies (or other geeky server thingies) work, that tab or window will show the blocked content. If that doesn't work, PM me.
I don't want to see anything from an ignored user cuz it's 99% that it's a troll and waste of my time but thanks for the thought.

I was more saying that instead of being totally blank it would be kinda cool if there was an indication that the person replied to a blocked poster. That way we would know it is in response to an ignored user not just blank (ie it gives context). Not sure if that makes sense or not.

I don't want to see anything from an ignored user cuz it's 99% that it's a troll and waste of my time but thanks for the thought.

I was more saying that instead of being totally blank it would be kinda cool if there was an indication that the person replied to a blocked poster. That way we would know it is in response to an ignored user not just blank (ie it gives context). Not sure if that makes sense or not.
The old system had that, there was a tab at the bottom of a thread that allowed you to see blocked content! Sadly, it's gone with the new updates!

The old system had that, there was a tab at the bottom of a thread that allowed you to see blocked content! Sadly, it's gone with the new updates!

You can address that in the Member Suggestions section:
Let me know if you do and I'll upvote it.

There isn't a lot of firearms facts and knowledge displayed in Washington, often outright lies are spoken and often repeated as fact by Congressmen, that's why when a guy like this comes along to testify, we need people to listen. Their opinion is of no value if none of them knows anything about the subject.
Who do you think is watching the testimony of a YouTuber giving testimony in FL in front of MG and MLG? Swing voters?

There isn't a lot of firearms facts and knowledge displayed in Washington, often outright lies are spoken and often repeated as fact by Congressmen, that's why when a guy like this comes along to testify, we need people to listen. Their opinion is of no value if none of them knows anything about the subject.
Nailed it.
The fact of the matter is, their exist currently no, none, nada. No agency ever created in the federal government.
That has no, exceeded the legal definition of the law. By simply rewriting what law makers passed. This is not just agencies in the last 25 or 50 years. This has occurred in every agency created ever, prior to 2012.
That means every Federal Agency that has existed prior to 2012. Has changed the law by simply changing policy.
Seems kind messed up doesn't it.

Argus

Never heard of the guy in the OP...
And to be honest I ain't watched or listened to the video clip.

However....

If he is well spoken...knowledgeable about the topic and can prove what he is saying / his points / facts...
Then...What is "wrong" with him testifying...?

If so...then good for him....as for who he influences ...I don't know.
I do know that at least he did put his money so to speak , where he mouth is ...and took a stand.
Andy

Never heard of the guy in the OP...
And to be honest I ain't watched or listened to the video clip.

However....

If he is well spoken...knowledgeable about the topic and can prove what he is saying / his points / facts...
Then...What is "wrong" with him testifying...?

If so...then good for him....as for who he influences ...I don't know.
I do know that at least he did put his money so to speak where he mouth is ...and took a stand.
Andy
Brandon is an AK guy. You've just seen him at his most articulate. Not that the two are mutually exclusive. ;) Seriously, I was impressed. His usual work is a bit less polished, and sometimes funny, but often a little forced, and even for me he cusses too much. On the upside, he's high energy, very knowledgeable and offers solid information and insights. There's a reason he has so many viewers.

Brandon is an AK guy. You've just seen him at his most articulate. Not that the two are mutually exclusive. ;) Seriously, I was impressed. His usual work is a bit less polished, and sometimes funny, but often a little forced, and even for me he cusses too much. On the upside, he's high energy, very knowledgeable and offers solid information and insights. There's a reason he has so many viewers.
The other guy I like watching is Heavy Duty Country, get past the tough guy attitude and he is actually very articulate and makes very good points!

Yeah. A citizen with all the credentials I have.
I didn't vote for you either. If you spoke, I would listen to what you said and decide if it had merit or not for me. But, as a citizen you have the right to speak to government. However, if you want me to appreciate credentials certified by government to be the only ones who can speak to government, I don't agree.

Remember, the Fed Government functions NOT for the people, but for it's own continued existence, there will be NO disbanding of the ATF, they may be brought to heel, may have some power stripped away, but they are going NOWHERE!

Brandon is a pretty standup and outspoken guy, glad he was given the opportunity to speak and be heard!
After more than 30 years in the gov, I agree with Ura-Ki's statement. State, county and municipal are no different. At times it's hard for me to think of what went on and the attitudes of those "in charge". Phukin disgusting.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top