JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You're right, it's so weird. In America, only people with legal backgrounds can give testimony. In fact, valid testimony cannot be given by anyone other than a legal expert.

I just wonder why in criminal cases, prosecutors and defense attorneys frequently bring in experts or people with specific knowledge (who are not in anyway trained in the legal arts) to testify on certain pieces of evidence or facts in a case.
I love this response....and yet the argument still continues. Feelings > facts I guess.

So what, throw in the towel and call it a day? I'm good with that f' all this talk BS, let the shooting commence.
I would rather hear from the business owner that Gaetz claimed the ATF put out of business for someone else's error. That's something that any American would be put out about.

I'm all for defunding and disbanding the ATF. Let's get rid of the 1934 NFA and the 1968 GCA while we're at it. Restore Americans rights to own, bear and carry firearms across all 50 states…
Next Step: after the disbanding of ATF, every politician (local, state, federal) should be removed from office, arrested and charged with treason - with standard treason punishment.

Next Step: after the disbanding of ATF, every politician (local, state, federal) should be removed from office, arrested and charged with treason - with standard treason punishment.
Never happen, but great thoughts! Remember, the Gov exists expressly for it's own continuance, they are NOT ABOUT to allow anything that removes their power or position within government, just look at the various state level minions, they get "Reassigned" all the time for mediocrity or No Confidence in their job, but rarely ever Fired for performance or offences us normal folks would get the ax over!

Wonder when the funeral is? Bets on suicide? Of course double tap from behind suppressed suicide.
1688001213027.png

Aloha, Mark

So you want to kill the people you elected and who you can both vote against and run against?

I guess we just need a really great dictator.

So you want to kill the people you elected and who you can both vote against and run against?

I guess we just need a really great dictator.
I never voted for a single one of them. I consistently vote for anyone running against them. Problem is we need to anex Portland to Washington. Too many dead people in Portland voting.

It seems to me...

That banning something that is in common use , like a pistol brace or even a firearm like the AR-15 , in the name of safety or curtailing crime is....
Like banning the Honda Accord...since it is the most common car in America...and therefore the most likely one to be in a accident or stolen.

Of course something in common use , may be prevalent in crime or accident statistics....
It's prevalent...because it is common.

Banning firearms or firearm related items do not prevent crime , provide safety or stop criminals from harming others.
Criminals by their very actions , commit crimes...
So a law that says you can't own this firearm...or use this firearm accessory ...means nothing to them.
These laws however do affect millions of law abiding gun owners , who do not commit crimes , harm others and are not the problem here.

Andy

It seems to me...

That banning something that is in common use , like a pistol brace or even a firearm like the AR-15 , in the name of safety or curtailing crime is....
Like banning the Honda Accord...since it is the most common car in America...and therefore the most likely one to be in a accident or stolen.

Of course something in common use , may be prevalent in crime statistics....

Banning firearms or firearm related items do not prevent crime , provide safety or stop criminals from harming others.
Criminals by their very actions , commit crimes...
So a law that says you can't own this firearm...or use this firearm accessory ...means nothing to them.
These laws however do affect millions of law abiding gun owners , who do not commit crimes , harm others and are not the problem here.

Andy
Agreed, your on a roll here!

I must add here, the AR-15 Is NOT the most common weapon used in the commission of a crime, that distinction belongs to the hand guns, so the idea of Banning the AR as it's the most used and most dangerous is pure political grandstanding pure and simple! You and I know full well, outside of the high profile Mass Shootings involving the AR and other semi auto rifles, nothing the left says holds ANY SHREAD of TRUTH!

Of course something in common use , may be prevalent in crime or accident statistics....
Just trying to follow your reasoning:

AR15s are so common, that it is just a coincidence when they show up in a mass shooting. It could have been a Remington 700 or a Taurus .38 or a 1911, but it just was the commonality of AR15s that caused the murderer to have that one.

Or, are you saying that Honda Accords tend to inspire people to have car accidents?

Just trying to follow your reasoning:

AR15s are so common, that it is just a coincidence when they show up in a mass shooting. It could have been a Remington 700 or a Taurus .38 or a 1911, but it just was the commonality of AR15s that caused the murderer to have that one.

Or, are you saying that Honda Accords tend to inspire people to have car accidents?
Not saying that it is a coincidence....nor am I saying that commonality of the AR15 caused the murderer to have or do anything.

I am saying that :
AR-15 type rifles are common....
And that if something is common...it might be commonly used or seen ... Simply 'cause it is common.
However....just because something is common...that is no reason to ban or restrict it.

The last bit about Honda Accords is ludicrous and I don't know if you are serious or trying to be funny here.

Andy

A minimum of 171 million handguns (all types).

A minimum of 146 million rifles (of all types)

A minimum of 98 million shotguns (all types).

Over 545 million magazines over 10rds.

An estimated 44 million AR15 rifles (up from the 24 million MSRs imported and/or made in US since 1990 according to NSSF info)

Against the FBI UCR data, rifles of all types made up for 364 homicides in 2019, against 6,368 homicides done by handguns

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top