JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't live in Pierce County, but I grew up there. As residents of the I-5 corridor look forward to what I predict will be an extremely violent summer, remember to support civil servants who are willing to work against the tide. Tacoma, Seattle, and all those crap towns clustered around them are going to see more and more shootings this year. I am glad I don't live there anymore, but I will take every opportunity to educate my fellow Washingtonians about why our current governing majority is a joke. Vote out the current administrative and legislative pukes who continue to strip us of our rights during their late night Olympia tyranny sessions.

Washington is lost. The only way that changes is if you kill the disease that is Seattle. Otherwise it's just a matter of time before they get enough sheep to pass whatever nonsense they want.

And they will.

I keep hoping for a great wake up here but often wonder. Seems no matter how bad they screw it up people here keep voting for more of it.:mad:
Few short months from now we will see again. Seattle is getting shocking but us down south of them are starting to get a good taste of it too.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top