JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Morning, fellas

It's been a while since I've posted, but I just wanted to take a moment to express my appreciation for this forum and the standup members that belong to it. Since joining this forum I've met some really cool men, and am forming the relationships that are worthwhile and mutually beneficial. Not trying to get emotional or anything over my morning coffee, just wanted to pass on that I had a really great interaction last night and I will continue to come to this form first for all of my needs. Thanks a lot guys, you make it worth while.

FFE43015-0423-4FEA-8976-614E04607B6C.jpeg

We're continuously barraged with negativity, trying to punk us into embracing mob hate think.
I really appreciate a good, positive attitude.

We're continuously barraged with negativity, trying to punk us into embracing mob hate think.
I really appreciate a good, positive attitude.
No doubt, in times when being negative is probably the easiest thing to do, it's important for us to lean into positive experience and connection. I never thought I would ever find that on a gun forum! But hey, what do I know? I'm just celebrating my wins while I'm still in the game ✌🏼

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top