JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just could not wait to get this one picked up. I am anxious to take it to the range this weekend.

This is the one I stomped all over that poor bubba at the gunshop the other day to get my hands on...and I would do it again. :D ;)

USPc.jpg

Please enlighten me. I have a Ruger, Beretta, Springfield and Sig, but HK's have recently caught my eye. But so many choices..... P30, P2000, P2000Sk or USP compact?????? What do you recommend for a self-defense carry in 9mm or .40???

Please enlighten me. I have a Ruger, Beretta, Springfield and Sig, but HK's have recently caught my eye. But so many choices..... P30, P2000, P2000Sk or USP compact?????? What do you recommend for a self-defense carry in 9mm or .40???
For SD carry, I recommend the P2000SK with the full DA/SA capability and decocker. It is one of the best polymer pistols made and it fits into holsters made for the baby Glocks. :)

For ease of concealment, the P2000SK is the way to go. It is the newer action, and is very reliable.

The P30 is an updated P2000, but not by much. The big difference is the interchangeable grip backstrap and side panels. The P30L is a P30 with a .5" longer barrel.

The USP and USPc (compact) are still very fine weapons.

Bob

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads