JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

I decided I needed to splurge and buy some plastic ammo boxed and dump the old original boxes. A great price at $2.79 and free delivery. The real surprise was that these boxes are mechanical hinged and not the stiff plastic hinge. Didn't even notice that fact in the description. They still have the plastic hinge so read the description to get the right one.

I decided I needed to splurge and buy some plastic ammo boxed and dump the old original boxes. A great price at $2.79 and free delivery. The real surprise was that these boxes are mechanical hinged and not the stiff plastic hinge. Didn't even notice that fact in the description. They still have the plastic hinge so read the description to get the right one.

MTM is a good company that's been around for a very long time. They made "Ammo wallets" in the 70s - still do I think.

MTM is a good company that's been around for a very long time. They made "Ammo wallets" in the 70s - still do I think.
I think that they still make them. My husband bought a few a couple of years ago.

I bought the MTM brand name and another company's name for a bunch of plastic ammo boxes as part of a wedding gift for my MT husband years ago.

Cate

The real surprise was that these boxes are mechanical hinged and not the stiff plastic hinge.
I've got a boat-load of these with the barrel hinge, as well as the ones with the "stiff plastic hinge". These are soooooooo much nicer with the barrel hinge system.

And the price @Mikej called our attention to is even cheaper than I've found them at Bi-Mart (which is usually the cheapest).

Just ordered some more.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top