JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about a Bowen Classic arms if you are going to treat yourself.

+ Bowen Classic Arms + Workshop (http://www.bowenclassicarms.com/gallery.html)
Like a 500 Linebaugh
500_linebaugh_l_frame_redhawk.jpg

Me personally, I would probably buy a nice shooter Python, but if I was looking for a "look what I've got and you don't" gun. I would but a Magnum Research BFR revolver in 45-70, just because, not everyone has a 45-70 revolver!!!

Honestly, it depends on how much your getting. IF it were me, id either get a mark 19 or good o'l Ma duce.

Go class 3, you may never get the cash to do it again.

We know, we've ALLLLLLLLLLL seen your videos. :p

Pretend you're looking to breed Gary. Who would you bring home as his bride? And what kind of offspring would you expect? Cross him with another semi-auto for a super-semi or with a revolver hoping to get a Dardick magazine fed revolver?
I would still get the Rhino if I was you. If you ever plan on carrying it get the 4" but if not get the 6" model. Maybe even the gold one.

I may have a sale pending of a rather large personal asset. Most of it is earmarked for an investment fund to help fuel my old age/retirement. However I am thinking of making one stupid purchase, probably a gun. I'm just not a big fan of the 1911 or guns that are mainly interesting because they are a collectible/commerative edition. Also I prefer handguns over rifle/shotguns. Right now, I'm thinking a Chiappa Rhino. If you were in my shoes, what would you buy?
I would buy a Colt Python with 4 inch barrel.

If we are not talking NFA, I would like a 44 magnum revolver, like a model 29, blued, 5" barrel. All of my guns are practical, military type of weapons, but lately I really want a revolver. And maybe a lever action in 45-70 or something like that.

Well you're a lucky man that you don't like 1911's. My wallet would be considerably fuller if I didn't like them. Bu you asked what I would buy...and it's probably a 1911. Probably a Wilson or Gun Crafter. If not that, then perhaps a JP Precison 308...Probably a PSC 12 with the left side charging handle. Or a Benelli M2 decked out for 3 Gun...and I don't even shoot 3 Gun. I could use another .22 pistol...probably either a Buckmark or the new S&W Victory (I'm hearing good things about it). For that matter I could use another .22 rifle. Maybe a lever action model. I also want a nice lever action something...definitely one in 45-70 but also one chambered in a pistol cartridge...like 357...maybe 45 LC. But I don't know what brand. I really like the Henrys but I hate the feed tube loading. I want a side loading port. I'd like a S&W Shield too...in 9mm. They've got a new 45 out but I would definitely have to shoot that before I bought one. Oh...and I'd like a Sig P227 SAO if they make such a beast. I could go on all night. I'll stop now. :)

I'm done with guns that just sit in the safe; have too many of those already. No more "collector" guns for me. I'd want something I'd get some use out of.

I'd go either for the S&W Model 69, or the Ruger SP101 in .327 Fed Mag, the 4" version.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top