JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about a Bowen Classic arms if you are going to treat yourself.

+ Bowen Classic Arms + Workshop (http://www.bowenclassicarms.com/gallery.html)
Like a 500 Linebaugh
500_linebaugh_l_frame_redhawk.jpg

Me personally, I would probably buy a nice shooter Python, but if I was looking for a "look what I've got and you don't" gun. I would but a Magnum Research BFR revolver in 45-70, just because, not everyone has a 45-70 revolver!!!

Honestly, it depends on how much your getting. IF it were me, id either get a mark 19 or good o'l Ma duce.

Go class 3, you may never get the cash to do it again.

We know, we've ALLLLLLLLLLL seen your videos. :p

Pretend you're looking to breed Gary. Who would you bring home as his bride? And what kind of offspring would you expect? Cross him with another semi-auto for a super-semi or with a revolver hoping to get a Dardick magazine fed revolver?
I would still get the Rhino if I was you. If you ever plan on carrying it get the 4" but if not get the 6" model. Maybe even the gold one.

I may have a sale pending of a rather large personal asset. Most of it is earmarked for an investment fund to help fuel my old age/retirement. However I am thinking of making one stupid purchase, probably a gun. I'm just not a big fan of the 1911 or guns that are mainly interesting because they are a collectible/commerative edition. Also I prefer handguns over rifle/shotguns. Right now, I'm thinking a Chiappa Rhino. If you were in my shoes, what would you buy?
I would buy a Colt Python with 4 inch barrel.

If we are not talking NFA, I would like a 44 magnum revolver, like a model 29, blued, 5" barrel. All of my guns are practical, military type of weapons, but lately I really want a revolver. And maybe a lever action in 45-70 or something like that.

Well you're a lucky man that you don't like 1911's. My wallet would be considerably fuller if I didn't like them. Bu you asked what I would buy...and it's probably a 1911. Probably a Wilson or Gun Crafter. If not that, then perhaps a JP Precison 308...Probably a PSC 12 with the left side charging handle. Or a Benelli M2 decked out for 3 Gun...and I don't even shoot 3 Gun. I could use another .22 pistol...probably either a Buckmark or the new S&W Victory (I'm hearing good things about it). For that matter I could use another .22 rifle. Maybe a lever action model. I also want a nice lever action something...definitely one in 45-70 but also one chambered in a pistol cartridge...like 357...maybe 45 LC. But I don't know what brand. I really like the Henrys but I hate the feed tube loading. I want a side loading port. I'd like a S&W Shield too...in 9mm. They've got a new 45 out but I would definitely have to shoot that before I bought one. Oh...and I'd like a Sig P227 SAO if they make such a beast. I could go on all night. I'll stop now. :)

I'm done with guns that just sit in the safe; have too many of those already. No more "collector" guns for me. I'd want something I'd get some use out of.

I'd go either for the S&W Model 69, or the Ruger SP101 in .327 Fed Mag, the 4" version.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top