JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think Green Mountain still makes the Octagon barrels for these. A pre threaded barrel runs near $200. Sometimes getting exactly what you want is worth what you pay!

I have never been one to question people who make up "custom or semi custom" guns. Some are of course WAYYYYY over what I personally would pay. I always figured the the person doing it was using his money so if he liked it who cares what others think. As I mentioned many who saw that Ruger pistol I had cut down loved it until I told them what it cost me. Then they would start in with "That's stupid" or such. I never cared. It was what I wanted and I loved it.

Heretic>>>>> You only live once. Get what you want! ;) Those guys raggin on your choices have opinions, but they arent you... Please yourself and your own tastes- one could do a lot worse than a custom octagon lever rifle!
To the guy (above) who got his Ruger Old Army cut down.. Bravo! I wanted to do that years ago along with some other things but ended up losing the O.A. in a trade- bad trade. Live and (hopefully) learn. Then the STAINLESS with the 5 inch barrels came out and I never ran into one to buy.. It was all autos and semi-auto military firearms then. Now that my blood has settled down, I still want that bobbed stainless Ruger, and of course they quit making them years ago!:p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top