JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think Green Mountain still makes the Octagon barrels for these. A pre threaded barrel runs near $200. Sometimes getting exactly what you want is worth what you pay!

I have never been one to question people who make up "custom or semi custom" guns. Some are of course WAYYYYY over what I personally would pay. I always figured the the person doing it was using his money so if he liked it who cares what others think. As I mentioned many who saw that Ruger pistol I had cut down loved it until I told them what it cost me. Then they would start in with "That's stupid" or such. I never cared. It was what I wanted and I loved it.

Heretic>>>>> You only live once. Get what you want! ;) Those guys raggin on your choices have opinions, but they arent you... Please yourself and your own tastes- one could do a lot worse than a custom octagon lever rifle!
To the guy (above) who got his Ruger Old Army cut down.. Bravo! I wanted to do that years ago along with some other things but ended up losing the O.A. in a trade- bad trade. Live and (hopefully) learn. Then the STAINLESS with the 5 inch barrels came out and I never ran into one to buy.. It was all autos and semi-auto military firearms then. Now that my blood has settled down, I still want that bobbed stainless Ruger, and of course they quit making them years ago!:p

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top