JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
And the only cure seems to be more 1911s. Strolled into Outdoor Emporium to look at possibly some new boots. Of course I perused the firearms department. Lo and behold they're selling this Tisa 1911a1 for $299. So yeah, itch scratched. For now.

I dont know anything about Tisa 1911s but for 299 I would have probably taken a chance. If anything it would be fun to have a 1911 to learn how to work on (fit bbl etc.)
looks like we both like 1911s and the 2506...

Better than Monkey pox
Wtf??

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Do you mean Tisas? I don't think I had ever heard of them but looking at their site, DAMN! Some nice looking pistols and some nice looking prices. They show a A-1 clone of ones made for the Military that they show was discontinued. Was that the model you got? Damn things sure look nice, all of them they make. If I stumbled onto them I would sure as hell have to at least fondle a couple of them. At that price I would have had to really work to talk myself out of letting it follow me home :D

Better where a mask and shut everything down so you don't get the pox of monkeys? Glad you got into the 1911! You're gonna have to get another fo sure. I love 'em, excellent pistols!

I've owned a couple of TISAS 1911's. Just as good as my Rugers or Springfield at 1/2 to 1/3 the price. Great quality for the money.

I am a bit Disturbed by it. But I am starting to feel it....
I might be able to get down with it...

200.gif

OHHH AAHH AAHHH AAHH AHH!

Sorry...Every time that I see the title of this thread, I hear "OHHH AAHH AAHHH AAHH AHH!" :s0069: Enjoy the new pistol!
Edit to add: So you don't think I am bonkers...I am referencing a band and a song.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads