JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Today was our 19th anniversary. I thought we were going over to the Hawthorne district to wander around the stores over there. But this morning the lovely bride says "your present isn't wrapped, we are going to go to English Pit and shoot today." I said heck ya and got all our gear together and we had a great day blasting holes in targets. It was so much fun. She's pretty awesome. :s0155:

Today was our 19th anniversary. I thought we were going over to the Hawthorne district to wander around the stores over there. But this morning the lovely bride says "your present isn't wrapped, we are going to go to English Pit and shoot today." I said heck ya and got all our gear together and we had a great day blasting holes in targets. It was so much fun. She's pretty awesome. :s0155:

My wife buys all our ammo and reloading components minus powder. I gotta agree with you, its great to have a mate that enjoys it as much as you do. Double :s0155:

And I can say that she is no armchair expert - she KNOWS how to shoot!!!

At the last gunshow here in sequim wa I saw a norinco mak91 that I wanted, it was going for a more than fair price and needless to say I didn't have that much "mad money" on me I called my wife, told her about the gun and asked if I could pull some money out of our account... her response was "sure babe, do they have 2" gotta love my wife!

Driving down the road and I ask my wife if she wants another pistol, her response was "yes!"

I ask which one she wants and her reply was " I want all of them, I just don't know which one I want next!"

Damn I love her.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top