JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For $50 it's hard to beat
pmU2Lysrj

I saw those. Seems like PSA has a new speciality lower almost weekly. If transfer costs didn't suck, I'd certainly be collecting them myself.

And the results are in . My very own M16A2. Says it right on the side. Even transferred to me as an M16A2. Teeheehee. Just like the one I had in the Army. More or less. I need to pick up some of those cruddy 30 round OK Industries Aluminum mags like we used to throw in the garbage.

cecK4q.jpg
L8JxUQ.jpg

I've got a box of stripped lowers in the safe. I don't even remember what brand they all are. One is a NWFA lower. Sorry Joe, I haven't found the right build for it yet. Either that or I'm just straight up bored to tears with AR's. :D

I've got a box of stripped lowers in the safe... One is a NWFA lower.... I haven't found the right build for it yet
Parts-box build FTW.
My last build was to be one of those... built from take-offs in the box.

It's now the longest-running and most expensive one yet... still not done (even though I have all the parts). It all started with the Aero "pew/no pew" lower and a killer sale.

Like you, I'm just kinda bored with em. They're there if I need em, but I've lost interest in advancing the art.

I'm gonna have to buy an angry Joe when I get home. I don't care if the transfers cost more, the joke is worth it. Just like my "no step on snek" lower a couple years ago

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top