JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For $50 it's hard to beat
pmU2Lysrj

I saw those. Seems like PSA has a new speciality lower almost weekly. If transfer costs didn't suck, I'd certainly be collecting them myself.

And the results are in . My very own M16A2. Says it right on the side. Even transferred to me as an M16A2. Teeheehee. Just like the one I had in the Army. More or less. I need to pick up some of those cruddy 30 round OK Industries Aluminum mags like we used to throw in the garbage.

cecK4q.jpg
L8JxUQ.jpg

I've got a box of stripped lowers in the safe. I don't even remember what brand they all are. One is a NWFA lower. Sorry Joe, I haven't found the right build for it yet. Either that or I'm just straight up bored to tears with AR's. :D

I've got a box of stripped lowers in the safe... One is a NWFA lower.... I haven't found the right build for it yet
Parts-box build FTW.
My last build was to be one of those... built from take-offs in the box.

It's now the longest-running and most expensive one yet... still not done (even though I have all the parts). It all started with the Aero "pew/no pew" lower and a killer sale.

Like you, I'm just kinda bored with em. They're there if I need em, but I've lost interest in advancing the art.

I'm gonna have to buy an angry Joe when I get home. I don't care if the transfers cost more, the joke is worth it. Just like my "no step on snek" lower a couple years ago

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top