JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Been single for a few years.. never been happier. This MGTOW way of life has nothing but benifit to it.
Marriage is certainly not, and I do mean NOT for everyone. My first was done WAYYYY too young and I made a mess. For many years after that I lived my life in such a way as everything I owned would fit in my vehicle. Often ended up sharing a residence with a woman. Did not take much for me to pick up and move on. When the Wife and I moved in here I brought my stuff to the house in one trip in my truck. For her I had to rent the biggest U-Haul they rent and make 3 damn trips. Now over 20 years later I look around and think if we move again I will hire it out. Would be at least 6 damn U-Haul loads. I often look around and wonder where in the hell did all this stuff come from LOL.

22 years in February.

My wife isn't quite perfect but crazy only happens a couple times of year and it doesn't last long.

She supports my hobbies and tolerates my bad habits so I guess I lucked out. Can't imagine not living with someone I wouldn't want to spend all of my time with.

We do things apart but generally I'd be just as happy if she went with me.

My brother married into crazy and I wouldn't take that life for anything. (Part of the reason we live 10 min apart and haven't spoken in 4 years)

My wife is my equal. We are going on 33 years this next June. We have had times where life was tough and things that were not going our way. This is life but it tells a lot about a person. If she will hang in there when times are tough she will always be there. I am a luck man. I got lucky on the first wife.

22 years in February.

My wife isn't quite perfect but crazy only happens a couple times of year and it doesn't last long.

She supports my hobbies and tolerates my bad habits so I guess I lucked out. Can't imagine not living with someone I wouldn't want to spend all of my time with.

We do things apart but generally I'd be just as happy if she went with me.

My brother married into crazy and I wouldn't take that life for anything. (Part of the reason we live 10 min apart and haven't spoken in 4 years)

Wife and I had some rocky times early on. A lot of it was when the kids were young, lot of stress there. That and both of us had had a real bad early marriage and had been single for a long time. Very much independent. After we became empty nesters things calmed down a hell of a lot. Now days we have a lot of fun together and have LONG learned to live with the "quirks". Gave up changing each other and make a good team. She joked at our last anniversary in Oct at class.It was 22 years. When people in her class asked so whats the secret? She smiled and said we work different shifts so we seldom see each other. :)
I selfishly always hope I go first just because I'm not really sure what the hell I would do with myself if she went first. We both lead pretty boring lives and love it.

My wife is my equal. We are going on 33 years this next June. We have had times where life was tough and things that were not going our way. This is life but it tells a lot about a person. If she will hang in there when times are tough she will always be there. I am a luck man. I got lucky on the first wife.
Impressive, congrats, and I hope you both have a LOT more years!!

My lovely bride and I have been together almost 11 years! It' been fun to say the least, but were best friends first, so that helps. Crazy at times, but I wouldn' have it any other way. My baby brother did crazy and is paying for it now! Were talking bad snot crazy, stab you through the heart with a iron spike Crazy! Irony is we all saw her true colors long before they got hitched, and he is still in denial, but it't sinking in! At least they didnt have kids.

I got it pretty good, my wife is pretty handy with the projects, and if she wants something she gets it, if something needs fixed, she gets it done, or asks for help. We always try to do things as equals, but we also accept the gender rolls and work through them!:)

Moose, just mount a 4' florescent shop light in HER laundry room & be done with it, if she can't see to get things done in there after that then brother, she's blind....:eek::eek::eek::D

I hear it sharpens the other senses if you must rely solely on them. She's HARD OF HEARING too so her using echo location is out. I say let her map the room out with her shins and elbows like one of those robot vacuum things.

Since she's HARD OF HEARING anything I say is usually lost to the universe anyway.

...and the light doesn't work too well in the laundry room, been there as long as I've owned the place. It's time for a new fixture.

After discussion, I said: It's impossible to decode what you want. So I'll stop trying to fix it and you can work in the dark.

I'm pretty sure she's marking it as a win. o_O

DEAD MAN WALKING!

You told your wife she can work in the dark...and you think she sees that as a win?

Can I have your guns man? :D

In other news, make sure you live with them. You REALLY don't know a person until you live with them. Note that the odds of marrying them are not in your favor if you live with them. Some people condemn "living together" because of this. I call it, "sorting shhhh...err...stuff...out".

In other news, make sure you live with them. You REALLY don't know a person until you live with them. Note that the odds of marrying them are not in your favor if you live with them. Some people condemn "living together" because of this. I call it, "sorting shhhh...err...stuff...out".
Would you buy a pair of shoes without trying them on?

Truth.
I am sure that if I lived with my first wife for 3 months before we got married we wouldnt have been married for just 3 months...or at all.

Would you buy a pair of shoes without trying them on?

Depends on whose wearing them.

de1379386a58293bfbbcb251262e73d6--red-heels-red-stilettos.jpg

35 years with the same low maintenance gal. Traveled to and lived in Europe and the SE United States while in the military...

3 fantastic daughters
7 wonderful grands
A retirement since age 40
A modest home
Some land with 3k+ fir trees
Some (unspecified) "belongings"
A truck and her car
A tractor
Tools......
Some good friends
Feeling blessed

What more could a man want (rhetorical) ?

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top