JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
...and the light doesn't work too well in the laundry room, been there as long as I've owned the place. It's time for a new fixture.

After discussion, I said: It's impossible to decode what you want. So I'll stop trying to fix it and you can work in the dark.

I'm pretty sure she's marking it as a win. o_O

...and the light doesn't work too well in the laundry room, been there as long as I've owned the place. It's time for a new fixture.

After discussion, I said: It's impossible to decode what you want. So I'll stop trying to fix it and you can work in the dark.

I'm pretty sure she's marking it as a win. o_O
If this was me? If I wanted a light I would ask, maybe take her to the store. If she could not manage to pick one out I would just buy one I liked and install it. Tell her if she did not like it she could not turn it on. Problem solved.

My best friend from college told my son on his 21st birthday... "Remember, ALL women are crazy... you just need to find one at her craziest that you can deal with. That's how you find one so that you don't grow old alone."

If this was me? If I wanted a light I would ask, maybe take her to the store. If she could not manage to pick one out I would just buy one I liked and install it. Tell her if she did not like it she could not turn it on. Problem solved.

Done that. Tired of the returns. Done the bulldozer too, do something I like and let it grow on her. And it usually does, like black mold. I'm gonna let the darkness grow on her as the days approach the equinox.

Luckily, my wardrobe doesn't require much sorting or light when I toss it all in the washer.

My best friend from college told my son on his 21st birthday... "Remember, ALL women are crazy... you just need to find one at her craziest that you can deal with. That's how you find one so that you don't grow old alone."

Yep, like finding that one hammer you want to smash your thumb with, for the rest of your life.

I love reading and listening to (mostly women) who are militant "women's rights" advocates. Saying women are the same as men. Most with a brain, of both sexes laugh at this because they all know men and women are NOT wired the same. I have often heard different versions of "xyz proves "god" has a sense of humor". This is one of those times I think they are right. :)

I'm going to rent a movie tonight: The Edge Of Darkness.

edge_of_darkness_uk.jpg

Tomorrow's feature:

out-of-the-shadows.jpg

I'm trying to be subtle about it.

Guess you don't mind off colored underwear. If my wife is willing to do the laundry I am more than willing to support her doing it. IMHO

Consider yourself lucky. My neighbors wife drained their retirement account gambling the slot machines at Dottie's
(gonna win it all back), then smashed her new car and he just lost his house as she didn't make the payments.
He had just finished building his dream shop last summer.
He's now renting a house from his mother in law and to make it even worse, his loser daughter was evicted and has moved in with her four screaming brats, all by different fathers.

I'm on my 3rd wife.... I waded deep into the "sea of crazy", and FINALLY got a keeper. It's now been 15yrs and we're happier than when we first started! :s0155:
3rd? Haha you proved my point. On my second, similar stats, 16 years, several kids (all way smarter than i...). This one is Japanese so i'm pretty sure the culture barrier could be credited for out longevity. I'm good with that. Can't say that she's the crazy one in the relationship though.

Unless you do the laundry, there's nothing to fix. Consider that a win for you. Move on to something important.

Before the weddings, I told my son and future son-in-law that they needed to volunteer for any task that involved getting out of the house and picking something up. It had to do with making themselves scarce around the house when there was a bunch of tense, anxious women in residence. When they seemed puzzled, I explained that women keep score differently than men. One rose: one point. A dozen roses: one point. Tactless comment: minus fifty points. Don't try to reason this out; just keep it in mind.

Married 44 years, 5 months. Lots of minor scrapes; no crashes.

Unless you do the laundry, there's nothing to fix. Consider that a win for you. Move on to something important.

Before the weddings, I told my son and future son-in-law that they needed to volunteer for any task that involved getting out of the house and picking something up. It had to do with making themselves scarce around the house when there was a bunch of tense, anxious women in residence. When they seemed puzzled, I explained that women keep score differently than men. One rose: one point. A dozen roses: one point. Tactless comment: minus fifty points. Don't try to reason this out; just keep it in mind.

Married 44 years, 5 months. Lots of minor scrapes; no crashes.

Ain't that the truth brother, them women folk are different animal that's for sure.
That being said 2018 will bring in 35 years for the caveman and his woman, and it's no wondering why I have no hair left on my head.:p

Moose, just mount a 4' florescent shop light in HER laundry room & be done with it, if she can't see to get things done in there after that then brother, she's blind....:eek::eek::eek::D

I love reading and listening to (mostly women) who are militant "women's rights" advocates. Saying women are the same as men. Most with a brain, of both sexes laugh at this because they all know men and women are NOT wired the same. I have often heard different versions of "xyz proves "god" has a sense of humor". This is one of those times I think they are right. :)

God does have a sense of humor he told Adam he would put a good woman in every corner of the earth then he made he world round he is still laughing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top