JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys. If you know me which most of you do, I lost all contacts. I have the same number. If you have that number, please shoot me with a text with your name or username or however we know each other. Thanks!

Are you a Nigerian prince needing help moving his fortune to a US bank, by any chance?
Yes how did you know? I just need you to send me 10k to pay off the banks in my god forsaken country, and once the money is moved into my US account I will give you 100k. It's an easy win for you and you must act fast as I have others who are also trying to get in on this deal and it won't last forever

losing my phone to the bottom of the puget sound and then not being able to recover my number or data thanks to security questions i couldnt remember the answers to... has been the best thing thats ever happened to me.

sure.. i kinda miss some of my family and there are some friends i was just barely maintaining any kind of lingering relationship with that are now surely forever severed.... but goddamn life is nice and quiet now

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top