JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't like texting or voice recognition (would if voice worked.) I don't like the tiny touch screen for typing - I make tons of errors.

Voice recognition rocks!
I use voice recognition for everything including typing this message.
Between the voice recognition and swipe, I have no need for anything else.
Typing my searches seems antiquated and clunky now.

Voice recognition rocks!
I use voice recognition for everything including typing this message.
Between the voice recognition and swipe, I have no need for anything else.
Typing my searches seems antiquated and clunky now.

I must need to practice more. It misunderstands much of what I say and types gibberish. Mine is Android powered, if that matters.

It does do much better with searches, but I have to memorize the ones for directions. I have to say it an exact way.

That's odd. The voice recognition is one of my favorite features on my current phone.
I'm using an HTC inspire. Nice 4.3" screen, android, and i'm granfathered into the at&t's unlimited data plan.
It's a great netflix phone.

The voice recognition has worked great for directions also. It even recognized weird Hawaiian street names and locations a few weeks ago when I was still in Maui.
All I had to say was "Directions to Grand Wailea" and google maps/navigation would pop up a second later. It was a real life saver for a first timer on a schedule.

That's odd. The voice recognition is one of my favorite features on my current phone.
I'm using an HTC inspire. Nice 4.3" screen, android, and i'm granfathered into the at&t's unlimited data plan.
It's a great netflix phone.

The voice recognition has worked great for directions also. It even recognized weird Hawaiian street names and locations a few weeks ago when I was still in Maui.
All I had to say was "Directions to Grand Wailea" and google maps/navigation would pop up a second later. It was a real life saver for a first timer on a schedule.

I'll just have to try mine more. Maybe I'm not holding the phone right or speaking into it well. I tried it a little with no luck, except simple directions like "find restaurant."

Already did Maui 15 months ago, always wanted to try O'ahu, but I like Maui better (more laid back). Sorry got to go and drink my Mai Tai.......... :s0112:

My wife an I have decided not to go back to Hawaii. It gets to be, for us, "been there, done that." We actually feel kind of stuck there.

We have really gotten into driving vacations. Last year we did a sweep up through Spokane and right out 90 into Montana, dropped down through the Bighorns into Wyoming and entered Yellowstone from the E. Then we came home through Idaho and Oregon.

The year before we flew to N.O. and rented a car and scoured the gulf, then headed N. all the way to Branson and saw some shows. Then we caught a flight out of Memphis and came home.

Another trip was to SD where we went to Deadwood and Little Bighorn and Mt. Rushmore and Crazy Horse and a bunch of other things.

This Fall we plan to fly to New England, rent a car, and see the fall colors and NE in general.

Send from my smarta** pnone using vice recollection. :)

My wife an I have decided not to go back to Hawaii. It gets to be, for us, "been there, done that." We actually feel kind of stuck there.

We have really gotten into driving vacations. Last year we did a sweep up through Spokane and right out 90 into Montana, dropped down through the Bighorns into Wyoming and entered Yellowstone from the E. Then we came home through Idaho and Oregon.

The year before we flew to N.O. and rented a car and scoured the gulf, then headed N. all the way to Branson and saw some shows. Then we caught a flight out of Memphis and came home.

Another trip was to SD where we went to Deadwood and Little Bighorn and Mt. Rushmore and Crazy Horse and a bunch of other things.

This Fall we plan to fly to New England, rent a car, and see the fall colors and NE in general.

Send from my smarta** pnone using vice recollection. :)

Funny you should mention driving vacations, whhich we usually do with our travel trailer, and the location syou referred to. We love Montana/western Wyoming/Yellowstone/Grand Tetons area. Never been to Deadwood, Mt. Rushmore, and Crazy Horse Monument, but we have that planned for this summer! Did Little Bighorn a few years back - loved the history there.

Sent from the last night of my Hawaii vacation.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top