JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You..................

All the good ones have been used up so I have nothing.

Mike

biggest pet pieve of mine is....

Sent from my idork 3.782 while eating a triple cheese burger and extra large Diet Cola, and putting on make up, reading the paper, and listening to a MP3 book about how to loose weight, in my car, at the same time, while I am driving in the left lane at or below the speed limit.

lol, i almost forgot these are great too when I see them in peoples post, They are the foot note on the bottom of peoples post

1989 Chevrolet 1500 ext. Cab 4x4 - 33" Mickey Thompson TXR Mud Terrain, Holley 4 barrel, Super MAX mufflers
1991 Honda Civic - 2.4 liter hung chung type s, eibach springs, Tugi Rims, HmDong Fart Can, purple strips
1999 Yamaha YZ 125 - Pro circuit pipe, Fx Graphics, Renthal Bars, Super Fast
1997 Honda 400 Fourwheeler - Fox shocks, Titanium clutch lever
AK-47
Glock 19
Bushmaster AR-15, M4, collapesable stock

While I don't post on the forum from my phone I do have the signature line turned on for when I do emails. I edited the factory "sent via droid on verizon" or whatever it said to "John via Droid". The reason I do this is because then people understand when my email format might be a bit off or my responses are short and not as detailed.

lol, i almost forgot these are great too when I see them in peoples post, They are the foot note on the bottom of peoples post

1989 Chevrolet 1500 ext. Cab 4x4 - 33" Mickey Thompson TXR Mud Terrain, Holley 4 barrel, Super MAX mufflers
1991 Honda Civic - 2.4 liter hung chung type s, eibach springs, Tugi Rims, HmDong Fart Can, purple strips
1999 Yamaha YZ 125 - Pro circuit pipe, Fx Graphics, Renthal Bars, Super Fast
1997 Honda 400 Fourwheeler - Fox shocks, Titanium clutch lever
AK-47
Glock 19
Bushmaster AR-15, M4, collapesable stock

I hate that crap.

I leave it on there so people realize i am.posting from a phone. So if tbe grammar or spelling is off or something doesnt make sense they may give me the benefit of doubt before judging me a moron. That and i moved and wont have internet till next tuesday.:(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

I leave it on there so people realize i am.posting from a phone. So if tbe grammar or spelling is off or something doesnt make sense they may give me the benefit of doubt before judging me a moron. That and i moved and wont have internet till next tuesday.:(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Anyone who has a smartphone knows they are a pretty steep learning curve. (At least for me.) The sig line is built in and I haven't had time to figure out how to get rid of it. Besides, it lets family and friends know I'm on the go, and it's my excuse for typos.

I have a small keyboard and it's time consuming to make capital letters to start sentences, spaces, periods, etc. I think that's why we get some posts with none of that or mistakes in that.

Now, try voice recognition. Ione cure hoe you aren't, fritz amos four meow.

Sent from my U.S. Cellular Android-powered device.

Oh, and by the way, I don't care if you don't care where my post is sent from. :s0112: :s0112:

jest bee land eye don't yours vice recognition. :s0112: :s0112:

NOT Sent from my U.S. Cellular Android-powered device. :s0114: :s0114:

Okay people, enough of this foolishness.......

Sent from my 11" Acer laptop, using WiFi, as I sit on the front porch of our vacation rental house, looking at the blue Pacific Ocean, on the island of O'ahu, in the town of Lanikai, on my second-to-the-last-day of vacation.

Okay people, enough of this foolishness.......

Sent from my 11" Acer laptop, using WiFi, as I sit on the front porch of our vacation rental house, looking at the blue Pacific Ocean, on the island of O'ahu, in the town of Lanikai, on my second-to-the-last-day of vacation.

You cheapskate. If you cared anything about your family, you'd take them to Maui. :s0112: :s0112:

Sent from my wristwatch phone at 40,000 feet in my private 747. :s0112: :s0112:

yo_dawg.jpg

Your killing me!!

as i enjoy my rum and coke

sent from my who gives a crap

Man, if you don't have a smartphone, you just aren't being mugged by technology. I still have bruises, LOL. I got mine and spent days trying to figure it out. I still can't use all of its features.

My wife wanted one for work so we got two. I do like the GPS and driving directions with the phone already knowing where I am. I like the ability to ask for driving directions to a restaurant or gas station and getting a choice of those nearby.

I don't like texting or voice recognition (would if voice worked.) I don't like the tiny touch screen for typing - I make tons of errors.

If it just did email, phone calls and the GPS/directions, they could keep all the rest like web surfing, TV, etc. etc.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top