JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, it's an interesting concept keeping a rifle/pistol in the car. I don't trust society enough to not break into my car and steal whatever I leave in there so I try to only leave things in there that wouldn't be a huge deal if they were stolen. For the record I hate ANYTHING being stolen from me.

My thoughts were if I needed a 'pistol of that nature' in my car I would need a rifle, and grabbing the rifle, inserting a magazine and giving it a charge (kept unloaded to remain legal) would give me similar results. The length will be longer, maybe an issue there, but I solve that problem with a Tavor SAR. Then I arrive at the original problem of not wanting to leave it in the car to get stolen lol.....

My new one is in the mail pay the 200 bucks stamp and wait if you want but you don't need to b722f0156ff654599f512f4da05a8f51.jpg

It's a joke just a tax on gun's if they wiuwo hsha pass the suppressor thing it's a joke too .there is no reason for these laws except money

Yeah, it's an interesting concept keeping a rifle/pistol in the car. I don't trust society enough to not break into my car and steal whatever I leave in there so I try to only leave things in there that wouldn't be a huge deal if they were stolen. For the record I hate ANYTHING being stolen from me.

My thoughts were if I needed a 'pistol of that nature' in my car I would need a rifle, and grabbing the rifle, inserting a magazine and giving it a charge (kept unloaded to remain legal) would give me similar results. The length will be longer, maybe an issue there, but I solve that problem with a Tavor SAR. Then I arrive at the original problem of not wanting to leave it in the car to get stolen lol.....
Well where I work my car is parked inside a gated parking lot only employee's have access to and there is 24 hours camera

I don't want to start a new thread but I got a question about the AR .I fired 3 rounds at 25 yards just to check the site it was all good so I fired about five more rounds then got failure to feed .rack it fire two more same thing .so I changed mag's rack it fire 4 rounds fail again . change MAG fire bout 8or9 more fail again . Every thing on this gun is new could it be just needs a break in or could it be something else

I don't want to start a new thread but I got a question about the AR .I fired 3 rounds at 25 yards just to check the site it was all good so I fired about five more rounds then got failure to feed .rack it fire two more same thing .so I changed mag's rack it fire 4 rounds fail again . change MAG fire bout 8or9 more fail again . Every thing on this gun is new could it be just needs a break in or could it be something else

Short stroking, or are the rounds hanging up?

Like I said everything is new on this lower upper barrel gas block BCG EVERY THING SO I'm thinking WELL IM STILL THINKING LOL THIS COULD TAKE SOME TIME

If it's short stroke is that a gas block problem or a buffer spring problem or both

Usually under gassed, but it could be a quirk with that folding buffer tube, too strong of spring, etc. Did you ever run the gun with a standard buffer tube? Is the BCG, buffer and spring std, or are they proprietary?

I never ran it without the folder .I had the folder on my 300 black out and it worked . I'll try it with out that see what happens but with the short barrel it could be a gas problem also

My 300 has a adjustable gas block on it this one doesn't and I think I put a heavy spring in it ilI' have to check when I when I get home

Could be in need of opening the gas port. Could be a problem with the gad tube itself? I would try another upper on it, and try that upper on another pistol or SBR and see if you still get issues with either.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top