JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My 67 Ford Truck needs one of these.
EB Enterprises - Flux Capacitor
  • Gigawatts: : 1.21
  • Material Compatibility: : Plutonium
  • Working Speed (mph): : 88 mph
  • Maximum Power: : 1.21 Gigawatts
Applications for this product
  • Detailed Description
    Time Travel at your own RISK!!!
  • Plutonium is required to properly operate Flux Capacitor.
    • Plutonium is used by the on-board nuclear reactor which then powers the Flux Capacitor to provide the needed 1.21 Gigawatts of Electrical Power.
    • Plutonium not Available at O'Reilly Auto Parts. Please contact your local supplier.
  • Flux Capacitor requires the stainless steel body of the 81-83 DeLorean DMC-12, V6 2.9L , to properly function.
    • Once the time machine travels at 88 mph (142 km/h), light coming from the flux capacitor pulses faster until it becomes a steady stream of light. Then, time travel begins.
  • Upgrade Kits available: Part # 121GMF
  • https://www.oreillyauto.com/flux-capacitor?q=121g

Be careful with that

when-your-flux-capacitor-explodes-30169321.jpg

Well mine is more important than the Flux device lol but it will send you into the future .
Lol
If you want to meet your Maker .
I have the tool
Just act a fool

They make a ointment for it but you have to go to 2175. Its much better then the stuff they made in 2165 ten tears earlier.

I am going to say the obvious and point out how ridiculous NFA laws are that that is a pistol because of the type of 'arm brace' it has, but if I put a stock on that pistol that has a base 1 inch wide and a rubber pad suddenly it is a different firearm and must be heavily regulated.

WHAT A TREMENDOUS PILE OF RUBBISH

I am going to say the obvious and point out how ridiculous NFA laws are that that is a pistol because of the type of 'arm brace' it has, but if I put a stock on that pistol that has a base 1 inch wide and a rubber pad suddenly it is a different firearm and must be heavily regulated.

WHAT A TREMENDOUS PILE OF RUBBISH
Agreed it's a joke and I just ordered another better one and ask the guy at the gun store if it was okay to have a folder on it lol

I got a Glock 7 I bought it from DEMIE AT THE STARBUCKS IN IDAHO

that's the one made out of porcelein and glass that can't be picked up by metal detectors at all right?

Damn die hard! fun movies but that quote alone spread so much misinformation to the uninformed.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top