JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As I understand it, public land is public land and hunting on BLM land is fine. If the land is being leased to a logging company though, I believe you need their permission. Can anyone verify?

Sent from my phone; typos likely.

I dont know about the logging part but the blm behind my house is open for hunting season. It used to be open all the time till the tweakers moved a school bus in up there. Must have been 10-15 of them living up there. Stripping stolen cars and cooking dope. Now theres a gate and the only time its open is hunting season...

Everything I have read & found says BLM land is open to shooting. Lots of private owed logging tracks are open to hunting & have signs on the gates stating so. The BLM is only the 'keepers' of the public lands. Use them, respect them, fight for our right to enter, hunt & enjoy them or they will legislate our right away from what is ours...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top