JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
H.R.8882 - To amend title 18, United States Code, to require a license to acquire or receive an assault weapon, and for other purposes.

I watched Cruz proposed a couple bills, and he was spot on in my opinion. Even if you don't care for Cruz he makes great points. We are at a point where the other side won't even debate anymore. Cruz is trying to help the problem, but people like Murphy only want gun control. Unwilling to come to the table if you don't agree.

People are just at a standing ground of our way or no way, and ends justify the means.

People need to vote, and get involved. I'm tired of the hypocrity, and lack of moral standards. As John Adams said "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people." The break down of morals, and standards is destroying this country.

I watched Cruz proposed a couple bills, and he was spot on in my opinion. Even if you don't care for Cruz he makes great points. We are at a point where the other side won't even debate anymore. Cruz is trying to help the problem, but people like Murphy only want gun control. Unwilling to come to the table if you don't agree.

People are just at a standing ground of our way or no way, and ends justify the means.

People need to vote, and get involved. I'm tired of the hypocrity, and lack of moral standards. As John Adams said "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people." The break down of morals, and standards is destroying this country.

Because its not their bill. They might like it, they may even ratify it, but that will NEVER happen as long as the opposite party gets credit for it. They would have to re write it so they can say "look at what WE did!" o_O

- yeah you wasted all us tax payers money for trivial BS. congrats!
Far more importantly you wasted precious time while our country goes down the tubes your standing by arguing about Semantics.

The text of the Bill hasn't been entered into the record yet, so I can't confirm this, but it has been reported that this Bill would apply to all semi-automatic "sporting" rifles. That is not the typical "Assault Rifle" term usually used, and goes well beyond the typical AR-15 boogeyman.

It's not a coincidence that our founding fathers felt the Second Amendment was so important that they added "shal not be infringed" And yet it's the only amendment that certain factions of our government won't stop attacking.

The text of the Bill hasn't been entered into the record yet, so I can't confirm this, but it has been reported that this Bill would apply to all semi-automatic "sporting" rifles. That is not the typical "Assault Rifle" term usually used, and goes well beyond the typical AR-15 boogeyman.
Well I mean really all the new "assault weapons" ban have really been aimed at all centerfire rifles. They want to attempt to get those banned. Then once they do that they can start going after handguns. Let's be honest all people that don't want people to have ar's, are after all guns.

Expecting this problem to be solved with voting is guaranteed to disappoint. Sure, I cast my ballot, but the end game is about control and a particular party is happy to cheat, lie, and steal so long as they get it. The voting process requires virtue.

If Hillary is indeed running again.. If that unlikable corrupt person wins, Im sorry but no matter who on this forum says there was not massive election fraud.. she would be blatant proof.

That being said.. gun control is often how many lose elections.. not sure its the wisest idea for them to pull this if they desire to win seats or the 2024.

And I hope they (anti 2A) do lose and lose big time!
But it's only if people are smart enough to vote in a manner that's conducive to upholding our/their constitutional rights.

Dan
I hope so! Thankfully many independent and liberal gun owners dislike the gun control rhetoric so we are not alone in this fight.

*Tinfoil hat time*
I know it ruffles feathers on the forum but if "certain anti 2A politicians" win these upcoming elections, its rigged. Big tech and wall street are a part of the elitist deep state. With all the BS that has been going on.. I just don't see how these "certain politicians" have a snowballs chance to win big.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top