JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was there today between 11:00 am and 3:00 pm. The Surplus Ammo booth had quite a few 1000-round boxes of Czech-made FMJ for $400. They will likely still have some Sunday.
There were also quite a few AR-15 variants for sale - uppers, receivers, and complete guns spanning a range of makers and prices. I think I only saw one Colt though - an A2 that was pretty well shot-out.
DEK

I was there today between 11:00 am and 3:00 pm. The Surplus Ammo booth had quite a few 1000-round boxes of Czech-made FMJ for $400. They will likely still have some Sunday.
There were also quite a few AR-15 variants for sale - uppers, receivers, and complete guns spanning a range of makers and prices. I think I only saw one Colt though - an A2 that was pretty well shot-out.
DEK

hey capdek! Did you just find us at the show today?

Hey PhysicsGuy,
I was a physics/math major, but I joined the real world many years ago as an engineer as well. :s0155: Nice to meet you 'virtually'.
DEK

Well, I for one can guarantee that passing out cards helps. I came home from the show and registered! I have to agree with everyone else that has posted on this thread. The show was an absolute madhouse, and prices were pretty high. I did find one good thing though. I saw the only remaining pmag in existence!! And here I was thinking they were only a myth...I bought it, though of course it was a total rip-off. I'm just glad I was able to but my M4 at a dealer who hadn't decided to gouge everyone.....yet.

I would be ashamed to say that I paid $24 for it, but I probably would have paid more, since I have never actually seen one in person. That being said, it was the only one at the show and I REALLY wanted one. Oh well, it's only money.........

Yeah... I hear you on that. I've got a bunch on order and they are supposedly 8-12 weeks out! Oh well, good thing I don't even have an AR or it would REALLY suck. :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top