JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was there today between 11:00 am and 3:00 pm. The Surplus Ammo booth had quite a few 1000-round boxes of Czech-made FMJ for $400. They will likely still have some Sunday.
There were also quite a few AR-15 variants for sale - uppers, receivers, and complete guns spanning a range of makers and prices. I think I only saw one Colt though - an A2 that was pretty well shot-out.
DEK

I was there today between 11:00 am and 3:00 pm. The Surplus Ammo booth had quite a few 1000-round boxes of Czech-made FMJ for $400. They will likely still have some Sunday.
There were also quite a few AR-15 variants for sale - uppers, receivers, and complete guns spanning a range of makers and prices. I think I only saw one Colt though - an A2 that was pretty well shot-out.
DEK

hey capdek! Did you just find us at the show today?

Hey PhysicsGuy,
I was a physics/math major, but I joined the real world many years ago as an engineer as well. :s0155: Nice to meet you 'virtually'.
DEK

Well, I for one can guarantee that passing out cards helps. I came home from the show and registered! I have to agree with everyone else that has posted on this thread. The show was an absolute madhouse, and prices were pretty high. I did find one good thing though. I saw the only remaining pmag in existence!! And here I was thinking they were only a myth...I bought it, though of course it was a total rip-off. I'm just glad I was able to but my M4 at a dealer who hadn't decided to gouge everyone.....yet.

I would be ashamed to say that I paid $24 for it, but I probably would have paid more, since I have never actually seen one in person. That being said, it was the only one at the show and I REALLY wanted one. Oh well, it's only money.........

Yeah... I hear you on that. I've got a bunch on order and they are supposedly 8-12 weeks out! Oh well, good thing I don't even have an AR or it would REALLY suck. :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top