JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
48 for another week. I remember when I was a kid the adults always talking about how much faster time goes as you get older. They weren't kidding!! I was 30 two years ago.:confused::confused:

Born on Tongue Point (about 4 miles east of Astoria when it was still a Naval Station) and raised in Corvallis (from June of 1956 until I shipped out to Boot Camp on 7/19/1973). I still considered Corvallis my home until dad died on August 6th, 1975.

Yep, I'm an Oregonian and US Navy by birth and blood. (Gee, I wonder how that works)?

I was walking with a veteran that's younger than me. The poor man runs around with his hands wrapped in gloves because a disease forces him to do so in order to prevent infection.

He owns 5 acres but lives in a run-down house. I hate to see him drink and use pot the way he does. (After all, it is his life). I just wish that he'd take better care of himself.

Thank God I don't have to deal with the problems that he does.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top