JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dude, it doesn't matter if you an Atheist, Catholic, Protestant, Muslim, Jew, or whatever. I'm simply telling you, this is not about religious beliefs ... it's about what is going to happen us because we can't all get along on this planet and we're heading for self-destruction by our owns means, and we are too stupid to fix it! So, luckily, they will come, and we might not like what their intentions are, but there is definitely going to be changes, whether good or bad for us...but we will have to endure their wrath or mercy and continue to survive... or NOT!
Maybe they'll be the prophesied two witnesses.. and then we'll all take each other out..

".The two witnesses in Revelation will have miraculous powers to accompany their message (Revelation 11:6), and no one will be able to stop them in their work (verse 5). At the end of their ministry, when they have said all they need to say, the beast will kill them and the wicked world will rejoice, allowing.."

Plenty, usually accompanied by "traffic # o'clock, type unknown" call from ATC. Usually we never know who the Fokker was and they go on being unidentified.

That's why longwalk has to douse it in bbq sauce!
News.. aliens land in China...jpg

One (1) sighting when I was living in Arizona. October 2003. Slow moving object about the size of a quarter held out at arms length. Traveling NNE towards the Pima Indian Res. We were used to seeing F16s from Luke AFB and commercial airliners approaching Sky Harbor. It wasn't that. Don't care if anyone believes it, just showing some support for the OP. It takes guts to bring this stuff up. There's definitely something unusual up there... If it's man made it's not a conventional aircraft.
Thanks Bro! I'm glad to see there are some people who have an open mind out there. I respect everybody's opinion whether they be opened minded or not, but if you ever witness an event for yourself, it will make you change your mind, especially now that the government is now very interested in them.

View attachment 1132203
" Jim was surprised by what he saw. Had the image been moderated? Was it a trick? To check, Jim sent the negatives to Kodak and the Cumbrian police. Both said the image was genuine. It had not been tampered with.

The media picked up the story. And one day Jim was visited by two men dressed in black suits and bowler hats. Tintin's Thompson Twins meets Hollywood's Men In Black had arrived in a pristine black Jaguar car. They wanted to know where the photograph of the figure now dubbed the 'Solway Spaceman' had been taken. The mysterious duo referred to each other by numbers – "9" and "11" – and said they were from "The Ministry".

"It is up to you to draw your own conclusions," said Jim. "I am sure someone out there knows what it was and where it was from.""
All I can say, is...wow! You are not alone in this kind of experience, as I have read many kinds of these same happenings from all over the US that are starting to come out, especially now that more and more people are coming forward with their stories that are all pretty much the same scenario. I read a story some time ago about a celebrity, Dan Akroid, who on an interview with an undisclosed source at the time, (can't blame them, really!), said that because of his pursuit of UFO's, and has been an outspoken UFO believer from way back, that one day after doing an interview on his belief that UFO's exist, and have for eons. On his way from the studio, traveling along a road out in the country, he stopped at a country store to gas up. He also had to use the phone to call a friend. (pay phone back then), and while he was on the phone he looked out to the roadway and saw two black vehicles stopped and watching him, which he thought was kinda weird. He turned for a second to look into the store and when he looked back there was no sign of the black vehicles. He could clearly see both ways up and down the road for miles and did not see a damn thing. He stated that he only turned away for a split second, and when he looked back...they were gone. I agree with you about forming your own conclusions as to what may have happened, but it sure begs the question as to what exactly is going on behind the scenes that you and I aren't privy to.

That's funny because back in 18 odd 6 or maybe 7, me and ol' Jim Bridger came across some of them Big Foot critter tracks ourselves while running Longnecks or maybe the Short Necks up through Saragossa Pass up in the Andarandick Mountains in the Klondike country. I says to ol' Jim, I says, these look awful peculiar to me Jim, I says. He looked at them and back at me and he says...uhuh. Then he says to me, he says...well Harley, I guess we better keep on going, and so we did, and when we got back down on the other side of the pass and ol' Jim, he just stops! He pulls out his plug of chew and cuts himself off a healthy chunk, puts it in his mouth, chews for a moment and then he spits, and he says...I guess I'll have to lead a rescue team back up there and try and find my ex-wife...nobody has feet like hers!
All joking aside, I myself do keep an open mind as to what, or what not, could be possible. There are reports, from the government, that Yes, they are well aware of Big Foot incidences, and that they actually happened to some people in government, military, or otherwise. and... believe it or not they are actually studying Big Foot and have been for quite sometime. So...if the government has this kind of interest in it, don't you think that they know a hell of a lot more than they let onto? UFO's, Black Ops operations, etc., all operating behind the scenes covertly. If you do a lot of research online and read the many articles, (like I have), that until now, have been unavailable to the ordinary everyday person, and read a lot of the scientific reports now available that were classified before, you will begin to see what is really going on that the ordinary Joe/Jane have no clue what-so-ever as to what's it happening

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top