JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey Bud, I think it's really a little bit of both. Yes, I like to spin a good yarn that's for sure just to keep people guessing. But, also I have the insight, so to speak, as to what is really happening out there in space. We are being studied by them, ( Aliens ), for the purpose of imposing God's justice unto our planet as only he can ... Believe it or not! And I am not just a religious nut job sounding off about God, but a very informed person as to what is to come! ...MARK MY WORDS!
Dude, I'm an atheist. You're preaching to an empty pew.

That's one of many possible explanations. It would be really cool if true, but extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. I have yet to see even ordinary evidence.
Read or see the Bob Lazar reports where he, as an ex-employee at the area 51 complex we all know about that doesn't exist...right? See the documentary he made with actual film clips of the Aliens he interacted with at a remote section of the compound. he also exposes the fact that we did, indeed, recover a space craft and Alien bodies from the scene, and despite all the coverup BS from the military, he actually interacted with these beings, who he said were tall and pure white in color with similar facial structures except for an elongated head with no ears except for orifices on either side where our ears would normally be. I am not bubblegumting you! I, and the other Shaman, have gathered together before in a ceremony of the gathering of the minds to become one with each other and see for ourselves the coming of things in the near future, ie; The invasion of our planet in 2027!

Read or see the Bob Lazar reports where he, as an ex-employee at the area 51 complex we all know about that doesn't exist...right? See the documentary he made with actual film clips of the Aliens he interacted with at a remote section of the compound. he also exposes the fact that we did, indeed, recover a space craft and Alien bodies from the scene, and despite all the coverup BS from the military, he actually interacted with these beings, who he said were tall and pure white in color with similar facial structures except for an elongated head with no ears except for orifices on either side where our ears would normally be. I am not bubblegumting you! I, and the other Shaman, have gathered together before in a ceremony of the gathering of the minds to become one with each other and see for ourselves the coming of things in the near future, ie; The invasion of our planet in 2027!
Got a link?

Dude, I'm an atheist. You're preaching to an empty pew.
Dude, it doesn't matter if you an Atheist, Catholic, Protestant, Muslim, Jew, or whatever. I'm simply telling you, this is not about religious beliefs ... it's about what is going to happen us because we can't all get along on this planet and we're heading for self-destruction by our owns means, and we are too stupid to fix it! So, luckily, they will come, and we might not like what their intentions are, but there is definitely going to be changes, whether good or bad for us...but we will have to endure their wrath or mercy and continue to survive... or NOT!

1980 something on South Springwater Road on my way back from Steelhead fishing the Collawash. My brother and I were in his truck and bizareness happened in the clouds in front of us. Very, very fast movement at right angles, so not natural and nothing aircraft were supposed to be capable of. We looked at each other and at the same time started to say "Did you see..." followed by "I didn't see anything either".

I heard that the end of days is Christmas week 2027 when the Shatner will come from outer space and land on the mountain top where he will issue forth with his sleigh pulled by the little dog with antlers taped on its head. And he will pass judgement upon the unbelievers and fire and brimstone shall issue forth from his sunglasses. And all the while he will be cursing "That Damn George Takei!!!!"
B61CFA0B-8E2B-41A3-8F4F-C72986EB15AD.jpeg
D97B59A3-3356-423D-8A75-C9CED53DDB67.png

Last Edited:
I did have a vision of a flying saucer landing in SE Portland on Powell just east of 122nd. The following sequence of events happened;
  1. The aliens popped the hood of the fusion reactor and pointed at random stuff and shook their heads,
  2. A crowd of people gathered and the aliens got nervous, went back inside then rolled up all the windows and locked the doors.
  3. The Intergalactalitytic Converter was cut off by a sawzall about three minutes later and sold to a recycler for it's dilithium crystal content.
  4. About that time we noticed that the saucer was on blocks and what previously looked like some pretty nice rims on the landing gear were missing.
  5. Over the next several minutes the craft was slowly parted out and sold until it was stripped down to a half dozen aliens sitting on the bare beryllium frame.
  6. The PPD finally got there and placed a ticket where the main viewing port would have been before it was sold.
  7. Aliens taste like chicken.
  8. The beryllium frame made for cool makeshift playground equipment. Almost as good as a large appliance box. The kids still destroyed it in about two hours.
  9. About that time several other saucers came and hovered for a second, then turned around and left. Fast.

Last Edited:
Dude, it doesn't matter if you an Atheist, Catholic, Protestant, Muslim, Jew, or whatever. I'm simply telling you, this is not about religious beliefs ... it's about what is going to happen us because we can't all get along on this planet and we're heading for self-destruction by our owns means, and we are too stupid to fix it! So, luckily, they will come, and we might not like what their intentions are, but there is definitely going to be changes, whether good or bad for us...but we will have to endure their wrath or mercy and continue to survive... or NOT!
So Hindus, Sikhs, and Zoroastrians get a free pass?

UFOs-UK-14.jpg
" Jim was surprised by what he saw. Had the image been moderated? Was it a trick? To check, Jim sent the negatives to Kodak and the Cumbrian police. Both said the image was genuine. It had not been tampered with.

The media picked up the story. And one day Jim was visited by two men dressed in black suits and bowler hats. Tintin's Thompson Twins meets Hollywood's Men In Black had arrived in a pristine black Jaguar car. They wanted to know where the photograph of the figure now dubbed the 'Solway Spaceman' had been taken. The mysterious duo referred to each other by numbers – "9" and "11" – and said they were from "The Ministry".

"It is up to you to draw your own conclusions," said Jim. "I am sure someone out there knows what it was and where it was from.""

I did have a vision of a flying saucer landing in SE Portland on Powell just east of 122nd. The following sequence of events happened;
  1. The aliens popped the hood of the fusion reactor and pointed at random stuff and shook their heads,
  2. A crowd of people gathered and the aliens got nervous, went back inside then rolled up all the windows and locked the doors.
  3. The Intergalactalitytic Converter was cut off by a sawzall about three minutes later and sold to a recycler for it's dilithium crystal content.
  4. About that time we noticed that the saucer was on blocks and what previously looked like some pretty nice rims on the landing gear were missing.
  5. Over the next several minutes the craft was slowly parted out and sold until it was stripped down to a half dozen aliens sitting on the bare beryllium frame.
  6. The PPD finally got there and placed a ticket where the main viewing port would have been before it was sold.
  7. Aliens taste like chicken.
  8. The beryllium frame made for cool makeshift playground equipment. Almost as good as a large appliance box. The kids still destroyed it in about two hours.
  9. About that time several other saucers came and hovered for a second, then turned around and left. Fast.
Aliens don't really use fusion reaction as a propulsion system...do they?

I heard that the end of days is Christmas week 2027 when the Shatner will come from outer space and land on the mountain top where he will issue forth with his sleigh pulled by the little dog with antlers taped on its head. And he will pass judgement upon the unbelievers and fire and brimstone shall issue forth from his sunglasses. And all the while he will be cursing "That Damn George Takei!!!!"
View attachment 1128908
View attachment 1128909
You know...I heard that very same thing myself, except, that his sleigh is pulled by a team of Valcan Troglodytes wearing speedos!

Aliens don't really use fusion reaction as a propulsion system...do they?
It's the starter unit for the anti matter reactor, not much different than the starter in your car. It was fun giving the anti matter free to the AntiFa goons that showed up. A bright flash as soon as it made contact and there weren't even any ashes to deal with.

Pretty sure I've seen Big Foot tracks out huntin' once upon a time
That's funny because back in 18 odd 6 or maybe 7, me and ol' Jim Bridger came across some of them Big Foot critter tracks ourselves while running Longnecks or maybe the Short Necks up through Saragossa Pass up in the Andarandick Mountains in the Klondike country. I says to ol' Jim, I says, these look awful peculiar to me Jim, I says. He looked at them and back at me and he says...uhuh. Then he says to me, he says...well Harley, I guess we better keep on going, and so we did, and when we got back down on the other side of the pass and ol' Jim, he just stops! He pulls out his plug of chew and cuts himself off a healthy chunk, puts it in his mouth, chews for a moment and then he spits, and he says...I guess I'll have to lead a rescue team back up there and try and find my ex-wife...nobody has feet like hers!

Last Edited:
I remember when I was a kid (way back in the early 90's😂😂) that almost every night there was some sort of alien abduction or autopsy show, or maybe a show centered around home videos of UFOs, and I watched them all. I was convinced that everything was a UFO, and that aliens were coming, probably next week.
And then I got a skateboard and saw some boobs and promptly forgot pretty much everything else, and haven't seen a UFO since.

I remember when I was a kid (way back in the early 90's😂😂) that almost every night there was some sort of alien abduction or autopsy show, or maybe a show centered around home videos of UFOs, and I watched them all. I was convinced that everything was a UFO, and that aliens were coming, probably next week.
And then I got a skateboard and saw some boobs and promptly forgot pretty much everything else, and haven't seen a UFO since.
Huh.

When I was a kid the skateboarders never saw boobs.

My how the times have changed.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads