JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A lot of people still can't accept the fact that earth has been visited by "aliens" from other universes for tens of thousands of years since the Myans and Aztec, and even the Anasazi civilizations were built by them on this Earth. They are always observing us to see how we have developed over the years and monitoring our potential to wreak havoc to this planet and ultimately the universe we live in. Laugh if you want, but they will invade us in 2027 to save our planet from ourselves. Mark my words, we are on a collision course with our destiny!

I've seen a few flying objects I couldn't identify, so I guess they qualify as UFOs. However, I'm skeptical that an alien species was piloting the aircrafts.
I think that many of these strange orbs, light formations and such may not be manned piloted vehicles, but are remotely controlled or piloted from a larger ship that is positioned further out in space and is undetectable by any of our radar capabilities as they observe the goings on with our planet. You may think I'm crazy, and I might be, but never the furthermore...the plea is self-defense!

I think that many of these strange orbs, light formations and such may not be manned piloted vehicles, but are remotely controlled or piloted from a larger ship that is positioned further out in space and is undetectable by any of our radar capabilities as they observe the goings on with our planet. You may think I'm crazy, and I might be, but never the furthermore...the plea is self-defense!
That's one of many possible explanations. It would be really cool if true, but extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. I have yet to see even ordinary evidence.

One (1) sighting when I was living in Arizona. October 2003. Slow moving object about the size of a quarter held out at arms length. Traveling NNE towards the Pima Indian Res. We were used to seeing F16s from Luke AFB and commercial airliners approaching Sky Harbor. It wasn't that. Don't care if anyone believes it, just showing some support for the OP. It takes guts to bring this stuff up. There's definitely something unusual up there... If it's man made it's not a conventional aircraft.

Last Edited:
Who remembers the video posted, maybe 2 years ago, of some blasting on a large rock face, where the "ufo" drops out from the top of the frame, completely changes direction toward the camera, and rips by super fast? The object clearly was not part of the blasting.

A lot of people still can't accept the fact that earth has been visited by "aliens" from other universes for tens of thousands of years since the Myans and Aztec, and even the Anasazi civilizations were built by them on this Earth. They are always observing us to see how we have developed over the years and monitoring our potential to wreak havoc to this planet and ultimately the universe we live in. Laugh if you want, but they will invade us in 2027 to save our planet from ourselves. Mark my words, we are on a collision course with our destiny!
Is dope legal in Arizona yet?

One (1) sighting when I was living in Arizona. October 2003. Slow moving object about the size of a quarter held out at arms length. Traveling NNE towards the Pima Indian Res. We were used to seeing F16s from Luke AFB and commercial airliners approaching Sky Harbor. It wasn't that. Don't care if anyone believes it, just showing some support for the OP. It takes guts to bring this stuff up. There's definitely something unusual up there... If it's man made it's not a conventional aircraft.
Hey Aero, I do believe you are telling a truthful story as I have heard of this incident from creditable people that also observed the same thing in that approximate time frame of October, though no one can pinpoint the exact day. You would think that it would stick with them throughout the last 19 years, but I can't place the exact date of the month of my own experiences, but was sometime in the month of July.

No Aliens or UFOs but saw a rocket one time (three red rings in triangle form) which I assume was the space shuttle (it was operational at that time). It had regular linear orbits and much faster than satellite. Regular linear orbits, speed etc all indicate man made rocket of some sort. No weird behavior etc at all.

Also saw a meteor once when driving on I-84 in the wee hours that changed color as it streamed accross the sky and hit somewhere in eastern oregon south of I-84, no explosion or anything like that and I did not see impact. I assume pretty small one.

Some good advice for when you see Aliens from Clint Smith:l (funny!) ;)

Last Edited:
Why in the year 2027...And how did you find out about this..?
Not being snarky here....Just curious as to the why and how , in regards to your information.
Andy
I know all of this end of the world crap is hard to believe, and I didn't myself. But I have talked with other Shaman about this subject and, we all came up with pretty much the same conclusion... we ourselves are our worst enemy, and while we continue to squabble about what country is doing or what it does to whatever else country, ( which is very important in itself...maybe now ), is being overshadowed by what we are experiencing more these days...the visitation of more and more UFO's ( UAF ), which is being studied more that the government is letting on they are. As for the date, 2027, I don't have the exact day or month. I have seen this in my visits/visions with the other Shaman in our prayer circle, and you better hold on to your butts, as what is about to happen!

Last Edited:
I am not one to argue / refute another person's vision / medicine / path etc....
I would suggest that you consider as many different explanations / possibilities / options , etc...before setting in on a definite course.
Since any of the above ( vision , medicine , path etc...) can be subject to outside influences which can make knowing a clear way or understanding , difficult at times.

In any event , thank you for answering my question.
Andy

Last Edited:
No Aliens or UFOs but saw a rocket one time (three red rings in triangle form) which I assume was the space shuttle (it was operational at that time). It had regular linear orbits and much faster than satellite. Regular linear orbits, speed etc all indicate man made rocket of some sort. No weird behavior etc at all.

Also saw a meteor once when driving on I-84 in the wee hours that changed color as it streamed accross the sky and hit somewhere in eastern oregon south of I-84, no explosion or anything like that and I did not see impact. I assume pretty small one.

Some good advice for when you see Aliens from Clint Smith:l (funny!) ;)
Since you know what these objects were, they were not UFOs. So, how does this answer the OP's question?

:s0128:

What color was it? Time of day?

I know all of this end of the world crap is hard to believe, and I didn't myself. But I have talked with other Shaman about this subject and, we all came up with pretty much the same conclusion... we ourselves are our worst enemy, and while we continue to squabble about what country is doing or what it does to whatever else country, ( which is very important in itself...maybe now ), is being overshadowed by what we are experiencing more these days...the visitation of more and more UFO's ( UAF ), which is being studied more that the government is letting on they are. As for the date, 2027, I don't have the exact day or month. I have seen this in my visits/visions with the other Shaman in our prayer circle, and you better hold on to your butts, as what is about to happen!
See, I've read these posts on this thread, and I still can't tell if you're being serious or just spinning a good yarn. Either way, you'd do well as a content provider for World Weekly News!

What color was it? Time of day?
Early evening. It was a red circular shape. Seemed to be lit from the inside out, or glowing. Controlled flight traveling slowly. Slight up and down motions like a boat or dirigible. Maybe 10 degrees above the horizon. I watched it at least a minute. It finally disappeared from view on the horizon.

Since this was not too long after 9/11, and I didn't know what it was, I did report it to the FAA and Luke AFB. The FAA blew me off, Luke AFB took a report. The lady that answered the phone at Luke transferred me to an officer. He went through a checklist with me. Can't remember his name.

I've said before, in Maricopa County we were used to seeing Apache helicopters, blimps (sporting events), highly polished & restored WWII aircraft from Falcon Field in Mesa... Gulfstream/Dassault/Cessna jets landing in Scottsdale. Lots of slurry bombers during fire season. I've seen lots of bolide meteors too. There is a lot of air traffic in that area and this was nothing I had ever seen before. Not saying it was alien but I can't rule that out either.

Last Edited:

See, I've read these posts on this thread, and I still can't tell if you're being serious or just spinning a good yarn. Either way, you'd do well as a content provider for World Weekly News!
Hey Bud, I think it's really a little bit of both. Yes, I like to spin a good yarn that's for sure just to keep people guessing. But, also I have the insight, so to speak, as to what is really happening out there in space. We are being studied by them, ( Aliens ), for the purpose of imposing God's justice unto our planet as only he can ... Believe it or not! And I am not just a religious nut job sounding off about God, but a very informed person as to what is to come! ...MARK MY WORDS!

Hey Bud, I think it's really a little bit of both. Yes, I like to spin a good yarn that's for sure just to keep people guessing. But, also I have the insight, so to speak, as to what is really happening out there in space. We are being studied by them, ( Aliens ), for the purpose of imposing God's justice unto our planet as only he can ... Believe it or not! And I am not just a religious nut job sounding off about God, but a very informed person as to what is to come! ...MARK MY WORDS!
Early evening. It was a red circular shape. Seemed to be lit from the inside out, or glowing. Controlled flight traveling slowly. Slight up and down motions like a boat or dirigible. Maybe 10 degrees above the horizon. I watched it at least a minute. It finally disappeared from view on the horizon.

Since this was not too long after 9/11, and I didn't know what it was, I did report it to the FAA and Luke AFB. The FAA blew me off, Luke AFB took a report. The lady that answered the phone at Luke transferred me to an officer. He went through a checklist with me. Can't remember his name.

I've said before, in Maricopa County we were used to seeing Apache helicopters, blimps (sporting events), highly polished & restored WWII aircraft from Falcon Field in Mesa... Gulfstream/Dassault/Cessna jets landing in Scottsdale. Lots of slurry bombers during fire season. I've seen lots of bolide meteors too. There is a lot of air traffic in that area and this was nothing I had ever seen before. Not saying it was alien but I can't rule that out either.
It baffles the mind...doesn't it, when you have one of those what the f---k was that moments? They are out there, believe me!

Who remembers the video posted, maybe 2 years ago, of some blasting on a large rock face, where the "ufo" drops out from the top of the frame, completely changes direction toward the camera, and rips by super fast? The object clearly was not part of the blasting.
I didn't hear about that one, are you for real? Where might I find a clip of that if you know where, it would really come in handy as to my theory of my 2027 prediction of alien invasion.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top