JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went to Costco in Tigard for gas earlier today. It was $2.19/gal and lines were short. I got out to swipe my cards and the attendant came up. I looked at him and said, "I got this". He nodded and went to the next car. I pumped my own gas just like real man in a free state. :cool:

I went to Costco in Tigard for gas earlier today. It was $2.19/gal and lines were short. I got out to swipe my cards and the attendant came up. I looked at him and said, "I got this". He nodded and went to the next car. I pumped my own gas just like real man in a free state. :cool:

You could have KILLED yourself! :s0114:

I take it that your Petroleum Transfer Engineer certification is current?

Best wishes to the people who need medical care or medical equipment and can't get any HELP there.

Cate

I can find them, and they start at $1,300, with the one that just died being $2500. You can't buy without a prescription. I may have found what I need on CL. Awaiting response.

ResMed BPAP is $875 new, Dreamstation and others are $1147 or so: CPAP Machines, Masks & Resources for CPAP Therapy | CPAP.com::::::

Prescription is not a problem, you get your current one faxed to them. They keep it on file for all future orders.

I've looked at used CPAP on Ebay.... it's pretty scary because you really don't know what you'll be getting and the price is still high enough that it represents a pretty big risk. CL would be a nogo for me. I do wish you best luck tho!!!

ResMed BPAP is $875 new, Dreamstation and others are $1147 or so: CPAP Machines, Masks & Resources for CPAP Therapy | CPAP.com::::::

Prescription is not a problem, you get your current one faxed to them. They keep it on file for all future orders.

I've looked at used CPAP on Ebay.... it's pretty scary because you really don't know what you'll be getting and the price is still high enough that it represents a pretty big risk. CL would be a nogo for me. I do wish you best luck tho!!!

I did get one on CL today. Looks like the guy who had it used it once or twice then said eff it. I paid $150, and I can use the water chamber from my dead machine.

My HC provider is being firm on no sleep study no replacement BiPAP. My original sleep study was done by a different HCS. I'm going to use the one bought today (hadn't been used in several years, but things are bleaching, etc., right now) and then get a new one when I can finally get the study done (Assuming Gov Brown doesn't have non emergency medical treatment shut down forever) then use this one as my backup.

I did get one on CL today. Looks like the guy who had it used it once or twice then said eff it. I paid $150, and I can use the water chamber from my dead machine.

My HC provider is being firm on no sleep study no replacement BiPAP. My original sleep study was done by a different HCS. I'm going to use the one bought today (hadn't been used in several years, but things are bleaching, etc., right now) and then get a new one when I can finally get the study done (Assuming Gov Brown doesn't have non emergency medical treatment shut down forever) then use this one as my backup.

Wow, that's apparently an incredible buy! Wonderful!!!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top