JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yeah ive bought a gun, so i know how the FFL xfer and cost works... So now I want to sell a gun, do the same places offer person to person ffl xfer and at the same prices? Or do just select places offer?

Yep, you'll have to do some research. As Trailboss said, not every one may do a transfer for a personal sale, and prices may vary quite a bit. I know of two that will do it for $25 total (including the BGC) up in the PDX area. Others have reported $40-$50. Shop around a bit.

Yep, you'll have to do some research. As Trailboss said, not every one may do a transfer for a personal sale, and prices may vary quite a bit. I know of two that will do it for $25 total (including the BGC) up in the PDX area. Others have reported $40-$50. Shop around a bit.
As ridiculous as this law is, 25 bucks is pretty classy, but on the other hand, time is worth money, paperwork and legal responsibility is also at issue so if there's no other place without a lot of travel I can see a shop getting 40, after that it seems a little greedy but that's capitalism, people are paying ridiculous prices for 22 shells and you don't have to comply, your choice.

As ridiculous as this law is, 25 bucks is pretty classy, but on the other hand, time is worth money, paperwork and legal responsibility is also at issue so if there's no other place without a lot of travel I can see a shop getting 40, after that it seems a little greedy but that's capitalism, people are paying ridiculous prices for 22 shells and you don't have to comply, your choice.

The like is for the last 7 words.

I'm in the no sale category myself. And if it's a long gun, I'll probably just go to WA. OR has no jurisdiction there, and as long as the feds allow it, you can buy there, legally, and keep the $$ out of the OR gun grabbers mitts. Sure, you're still doing a BGC and transfer, but as an OR resident, it's one way to stay legal, but not help give them anything for SB941.

Or, don't comply.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads