JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What questions....?

Sometimes I intentionally or accidentally forget some questions.

< Why they don't have school shootings in Israel.
Notice the long gun slung over the teachers shoulder?

My Dr. told me he liked my NRA labeled vest and he's never asked me either.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Golden Eagle member
WAC member
Vancouver Rifle and Pistol Club member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

I have never been asked directly or on a medical questionnaire. If I was, I would reply, "No." The question is not medically relevant.

It could be medically relevant. If you came in reporting fatigue, aches and pains, insomnia, loss of appetite and memory trouble I might ask you about firearms in the home. Especially if you had a blue color to your gums.

:)

It could be medically relevant. If you came in reporting fatigue, aches and pains, insomnia, loss of appetite and memory trouble I might ask you about firearms in the home. Especially if you had a blue color to your gums.

Well maybe if I had M-1 thumb, 1911 bite, an itchy trigger finger, or a gunshot wound in my nether regions!:cool:

Had a lengthy discussion with a doctor about guns just a few years ago. He joined the gun club several months after we had our discussion. Complemented me on my shooting with the fused joint in my trigger finger.

Absolutely.

Im no longer surprised at the number of patients every cold season who demand percocet for sore throats. Not strep throat, just run of the mill colds. I had a guy ask for percocet for a few flea bites. He got extremely upset when I said no.

The amount of entitled uneducated people who feel they should not have to experience any discomfort at any time are at an all time high. Combine that with people who are addicted chasing a high, people who want to self medicate their stress away with narcotics, and the people who sell them for their primary source of income it is no surprise that it is getting ruined for everyone else.

And not just that, but now I have to go to the doctor (or drive to Washington) just to get some Pseudofed for my cold -- all because of the meth cookers.

We are no longer in the world we grew up in.
Now we live in an age when everything we say or share is saved.
You can no longer say or post something in passing.

No need for a tinfoil hat. But maybe avoid loose lips?
You just don't know who is looking. And how they are using this info.
Even in ten, fifteen, twenty years. It will still be out there for any interested party to mine through!

Oh crap! There gona see I posted this!
Hey guys................ Do I sound guilty of anything?

Here's a self-fulfilling prophecy.... The ENTIRE interwebs will know you only have one testicle.... FOREVER!! o_O

:D

Was at a DR appointment the other day with my older son, I went in cause we had some questions ourselves insurance stuff my son didn't know. Anyways Doc asks my soon to 21 year old son after some routine questions.
" do you or anyone have guns in your home " my son remained silent didn't look to me for guidance just remained calm and said nothing,( after what seemed 10 minutes but was maybe like 45 seconds) DR said well if you do please make sure they are kept safe. Ive know the Doctor a few years, I actually know he owns guns yet he asked all the same. I am glad my son listen to dear old dad here ya know we wonder if they pay attention glad mine did.

What is peculiar is I had a Doctor appointment same facility different doctor 30 minutes later. He never asked me anything about guns.

I am not real comfortable with people asking shiet like that, Never has any insurance company asked me or anything in the past I wonder if that will begin soon.

Keep in mind this is in little Conservative Roseburg, gees may God have mercy on us all. Or at least allow us to stay armed until its needed.;)

My dentist asked me do you have a gun in the house, I replied no, it's on my hip. He replied, guess I better get mine.

It's been way too long to remember but it goes something like this, he then asked me where do you go shooting? I said right here if you screw up my teeth.

I have a primary care doctor and a gynecologist, both did not ask, they both found out when my 1911 laid on top of my clothes when doing my yearly physical.

My ex told me when bringing our son to the doctors he asked these questions and the response was, but of course, we can not depend on the police to get there in time.

Here's a self-fulfilling prophecy.... The ENTIRE interwebs will know you only have one testicle.... FOREVER!! o_O :D

That is true. But it's OK.
Having people know about my loss to Cancer is a humbling thing.

We all can loose a hand, eye, breast, or yes. Even a testicle to Cancer. We just have to live with that.
Do you really think your in control?

Besides. It's not like I told the DR I have guns!:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews