JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Everyone,
I was getting rewdy to leave for work this morning and all the sudden cars start pulling in everywhere and guys in Sheriff's vests and ballistic helmets start gathering. Oooh here comes the battering ram!
So they go in and after a few minutes come out with my neighbor in cuffs and start taking photos of his vehicles and such.

Nothing really too exciting, my only question is how do I find out what it was about?
Is there a way to get that info?
Being so close to my family I just want to know what's going on so close to me.

Thanks,

You could video the cops in action, and before you know it, you'll be sitting next to the guy they hauled off.
Then you can ask him what's going on in person.

I was tempted to just go ask but they were pretty much mid-raid when I had to leave so I didn't want to risk them asking to see my papers.

I'll check out the clark county website later today.

I had that happen coming home from work many years ago. I was walking into my apartment complex and turning the corner into my building and got taken down. I managed to look up and it was a dude in all black with a SMG. I about pissed myself until I saw the badge on his knee.
Turns they busted a entire apartment block that were being run as meth labs. Ah yes.. a great place to live.

FOIA.
Also check the county jail/court website.
You could also just call the pd and ask.
Recently was woken up by flashing lights to find three cops in my front yard looking for someone.
I called the next day to find out what happened.
Of course they lied and said they had pulled someone over and the situation was resolved. Their cars were the only ones on the street.

I saw the family come home late but didn't look like dad came home with them. Wish I could have stayed a bit longer and seen if there was any evidence pulled out. They were taking pictures of their vehicles and inside both vehicles. But they are still there tonight.
I looked it up on the jail roster that was updated at 6pm and nobody was on it. The family is of some kind of Asian decent so you would think it would stand out somewhat

I saw the family come home late but didn't look like dad came home with them. Wish I could have stayed a bit longer and seen if there was any evidence pulled out. They were taking pictures of their vehicles and inside both vehicles. But they are still there tonight.
I looked it up on the jail roster that was updated at 6pm and nobody was on it. The family is of some kind of Asian decent so you would think it would stand out somewhat

Sounds like something serious? Most likely looking for evidence of involvement in a donut theft ring!

Last Edited:
About 10 years or so ago I was living in a crappy apartment complex in Beaverton, between the Costco and Winco off Jenkins. Got awakened one morning - very early, maybe around 6:30ish - to a loud boom, then to "Sheriff's Office put your m---- f------ hands in the air" or something to that effect. Lots of thumping and thudding, a bit more shouting. Poked my head out the door and there's the Washington County tac team dragging our neighbor down the stairs in cuffs.

Asked them what was going on - they said they were serving a drug warrant. That evening said neighbor returned home to find a 24 hour GTFO notice on his door from the owners. He said he had a medical MJ card, the cops said he was distributing. He claims the cops found nothing - but I had the day off that day, and the cops were there literally tearing his place up and hauling crap out in bags, and had a pair of detectives baby sitting the place for about 8 hours before turning control back to the apt managers. The guy moved out the next day - the maintenance guy showed me his apartment - big holes in the walls where the cops tore the sheet rock off, a big charred spot on the carpet where the flashbang exploded, they did a number on the place and the owners were trying to pin all the damage costs on the tenant (or rather, former tenant) saying he was responsible for the police' actions. Essentially, if he didn't have drugs in his apartment, they would not have torn the place up. Never heard the final disposition of that case, but that neighbor was a frickin' weirdo and I was glad to see him gone.

I was tempted to just go ask but they were pretty much mid-raid when I had to leave so I didn't want to risk them asking to see my papers.

I'll check out the clark county website later today.

You could have just walked up and said "what are you doing to my house?" that really freaks them out.

Also, when they start getting aggressive, be sure to say "you have a very sexy command voice". Police officers really like compliments.

Yeah but then they get all creepy and want to know my name and where I live start using handcuffs and pulling my hair. I'm just not into that.
I know a lot of police officers so i did drive by hoping I would recognize one.

It's kinda funny to me that there's a police station like 1/4 mi away straight down the street

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top