JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Or his mother. Years ago, in a house crawlspace far, far away (unless you're in SW Portland) saw an opossum take several (half dozen?) 9mm before he stopped hissing.
'Possum's is tough.
MrB

Once upon a time:), I heard a bump below in my concrete sided & floored half-basement. Investigating, I managed to see a skunk in the basement from the stairwell, without the skunk seeing me. I also saw that he was having difficulties retracing his route so he could get out. I retreated upstairs trying to figure out how to get him out without him stinking up the place. I figured if he never could retrace his route, he would eventually release his scent in frustration. Fortunately, my 9mm S&W 469 had fast 90 grain hollowpoints. Opening the basement door, I got as solid a rest position as possible, pointing near vertically as I could. After a half-hour, the skunk came over to the stairs, & began climbing towards me. Lining up on his head, the 90 grainer did its job. The skunk died instantly, never releasing his scent. With a shovel I took him out in the small back woods & buried him. The only damage from the 90 grainer, was a hole in one of the steps. The bullet fragmented into small pieces when it hit the concrete floor leaving only the smallest pits on the concrete floor & near wall.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top