JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Or his mother. Years ago, in a house crawlspace far, far away (unless you're in SW Portland) saw an opossum take several (half dozen?) 9mm before he stopped hissing.
'Possum's is tough.
MrB

Once upon a time:), I heard a bump below in my concrete sided & floored half-basement. Investigating, I managed to see a skunk in the basement from the stairwell, without the skunk seeing me. I also saw that he was having difficulties retracing his route so he could get out. I retreated upstairs trying to figure out how to get him out without him stinking up the place. I figured if he never could retrace his route, he would eventually release his scent in frustration. Fortunately, my 9mm S&W 469 had fast 90 grain hollowpoints. Opening the basement door, I got as solid a rest position as possible, pointing near vertically as I could. After a half-hour, the skunk came over to the stairs, & began climbing towards me. Lining up on his head, the 90 grainer did its job. The skunk died instantly, never releasing his scent. With a shovel I took him out in the small back woods & buried him. The only damage from the 90 grainer, was a hole in one of the steps. The bullet fragmented into small pieces when it hit the concrete floor leaving only the smallest pits on the concrete floor & near wall.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top