JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A great video, with a well spoken young man! I hope that it spreads across the country!
Remember, this type of thing isn't simply gaining converts to our side. It's turning people who are the lefts most ardent supporters! The lefts very core!
Thanks, Joe! Good job! :)

Last Edited:
I didn't watch the whole video before posting so I don't know if they mention it but Google "operation blazing sword". There are many places taking this approach.

I watched it all, and there was no mention. I myself am ecstatic that a much larger, and diverse group of Americans are becoming involved in exercising their rights. Probably the only group in the US welcoming of everyone regardless of age, race, creed, ability, sex, class, whatever. We love guns, and we respect each other. Period. Dot.

Is there a special ID card that members of the LGBT community carry? Just wondering how you know...
I think it's all in how you handle logs.

lumberjack.jpg

That is a very good idea. The LGBT community was given Marriage and the right to choose a bathroom ! The same politicians also allowed an invasion of LGBT killing Muslims. These same politicians want to disarm all, creating a a whole new victim class of easy to fool people.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top