JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about background checks for vehicles? Any violation of any traffic law, you will be required to retake the wa. drivers examination both written and practical. If you are caught driving without a valid drivers license you will be charged with a felony "driving without a valid license" punishable up to and including the equivilant of a firearms conviction?

How about background checks for vehicles? Any violation of any traffic law, you will be required to retake the wa. drivers examination both written and practical. If you are caught driving without a valid drivers license you will be charged with a felony "driving without a valid license" punishable up to and including the equivilant of a firearms conviction?
I hate to break it to you but it's practically the same deal already... my brother has taught me a valuable lesson in what not to do.

@Kruel J yeah, you've got a pretty valid point there with that... an issue I often overlook.

And they say there's no registration. :rolleyes:
and there is no gun registration stop being paranoid. THEY are only taking names, Firearms you purchased oh, the date you're purchasing, how much you paid, and where you live. What you do for a living. How many people in your family. And keeping it on the list:p

Soooo, reading between the lines... they are not outlawing private gun sales, they ARE requiring a background check for private gun sales... OR SB941 for the entire country. Well, let them live as we do, maybe cause an uproar and backlash.

That would be a crime, I would lose tons of money not being able to sell my guns used as private sale unregistered guns. In AZ used guns would finally start being sold for less money than new guns:eek::eek:

That would be a crime, I would lose tons of money not being able to sell my guns used as private sale unregistered guns. In AZ used guns would finally start being sold for less money than new guns:eek::eek:

It does make it hard for private sales... so much to go thru. They claim they will not keep the records as de-facto registration... but then Brownstain goes and says, well they'll keep the records for five years. Right... I think in the long run there won't be any unregistered sales, despite previous rulings of the SCOTUS against registration (I think, somebody correct me if this is wrong.)

I been living with background check and waiting period for so long it doesn't even phase me .
I tell the guy at the gun store AFTER I SHOW HIM MY ID AND TWO CPL .
I will be delayed.see you in two weeks

WASHINGTON STATE CPL .
AND A UTAH CPL

What blows my mind is the fact that we essentially have "constitution-free zones" wherever you're forced to disarm. I recall Obama setting up, "free speech zones" during some international summit. Lots of people wanted to go protest, but he forced them to go to predetermined areas away from the press and attendees to exercise their constitutional rights.

These zones, cities, and states are denying Americans their rights as citizens. Why are areas of America treated like foreign soil?

These zones, cities, and states are denying Americans their rights as citizens.
And it would appear that we've become so tribal, that if our guys doing it then we're mum. Time for more to wake up and call it out whichever "side" is doing it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top