Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

HOT DOG CART, food vending,, make money today

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by wanted, Aug 20, 2009.

1. wanted

wanted eugene New Member

Im selling this one for my bro in law,, its a great way to make quick money and support your gun habit

Food vending cart, comes with umbrella, hot dog cooker and bun steamer and cold trays for condiments, the hot dog cooker and bun steamer can also be used for many other food's, also has sink with running water, has a 2 and a half gallon clean water tank and grey water bucket,, also has lot's of room for storage and a storage door that is also a second table top. This cart is fully self contained and requires no plugins or water hose or anything else, also it is sitting on high quality durable locking wheels. Simply put your name and logo on it and start making money today,, call or email, 541-743-1500

NEWESTVENDINGCART004.jpg
    NEWHOTDOG006.jpg
    NEWESTVENDINGCART006.jpg
    NEWESTVENDINGCART007.jpg

2. wanted

wanted eugene New Member

1300$ or best offer

3. wanted

wanted eugene New Member

Just letting you guy's know im flexible on the price

4. sbwool63

sbwool63 Clark County, WA Member

i wonder, would someone need a food handlers license and actually start a business before they could sell to people in parks and wat have u?

5. slythorne

slythorne Western Washington Member

Yes. My dad sold some store bought food items at a flea market, and the health inspector told him he had to stop selling them because he didn't have a food handlers permit....

6. wanted

wanted eugene New Member

price dropped to 900$ and yes you do need a food handler's card but they are xtremely easy to get and cheap,, this thing will pay for itself in a week.

7. wanted

wanted eugene New Member

BTT, someone here has gotta want to make some money?

8. wanted

wanted eugene New Member

Sold

9. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Dang, this is the second time I missed out!