JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With most prices doubling over the last three years and the amount of people that were living on the edge, expect more homeless, car repo's and the like.
Wife and I were talking today about how do People with debt and median household income get by anymore?

In WA now its close to $16 min. Many are paying $18 just to get someone to show up.
I saw a McDonalds was hiring starting at $16 an hour up to $20 (depending on experience). They had a sign inside that asked customers to consider they were short staffed at the moment.

I saw a McDonalds was hiring starting at $16 an hour up to $20 (depending on experience). They had a sign inside that asked customers to consider they were short staffed at the moment.
Not long ago one was offering a $50 gift card to anyone who would sit down and fill out an application. If someone will actually show up to work at these places they are very soon some kind of jr manager. The sad part is so many sit down to eat places now staff often could just care less which just ruins it for those who wanted to enjoy a meal. :(

With most prices doubling over the last three years and the amount of people that were living on the edge, expect more homeless, car repo's and the like.
Wife and I were talking today about how do People with debt and median household income get by anymore?
I have been wondering that for a good while too. Housing cost is getting to the point of pricing a LOT of people out. Few months ago when we were looking to buy another Jeep there was suddenly a glut of the damn things on the market and price was FAR less than they were a short while ago. This is going to get worse as more people who financed something can no longer pay for it and have to bail out.

Not long ago one was offering a $50 gift card to anyone who would sit down and fill out an application. If someone will actually show up to work at these places they are very soon some kind of jr manager. The sad part is so many sit down to eat places now staff often could just care less which just ruins it for those who wanted to enjoy a meal. :(
Im convinced we are seeing the long term effects of the BS government and states shutting down the economy during Covid. Lots of retail and entry level workers were forced out of work and figured out how to get by without a job and now they are comfortable or something.

Nah , that's all the neglected wives in your neighborhood.
IMG_1402.jpeg

I have been wondering that for a good while too. Housing cost is getting to the point of pricing a LOT of people out. Few months ago when we were looking to buy another Jeep there was suddenly a glut of the damn things on the market and price was FAR less than they were a short while ago. This is going to get worse as more people who financed something can no longer pay for it and have to bail out.
Pretty soon a $1M house will be worth less too.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews