JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So a gentlemen I sometimes shoot with passed away a few weeks ago (RIP Art) and his son and wife asked me if I wanted the extra rifle ammo that he no longer had rifles for, of course I said yes how much do you want for it, So i bought 400 rounds of 7.62 x 54R brass case from PPU for 150$, and 2 x 200 rounds of American Gunner in 6.5 Grendel for 119 each, i told them they could sell it for like 1000$ or more with whatever is going to happen with biden and camel-toe, and i would give them 500 but they wanted to go to someone that her husband liked...so i guess it pays to be nice to your fellow man...Rest in Peace Art, I hope your blazing away in heaven with old Whitefeather and Chesty, Semper Fi...

IMG_1905.JPG

So a gentlemen I sometimes shoot with passed away a few weeks ago (RIP Art) and his son and wife asked me if I wanted the extra rifle ammo that he no longer had rifles for, of course I said yes how much do you want for it, So i bought 400 rounds of 7.62 x 54R brass case from PPU for 150$, and 2 x 200 rounds of American Gunner in 6.5 Grendel for 119 each, i told them they could sell it for like 1000$ or more with whatever is going to happen with biden and camel-toe, and i would give them 500 but they wanted to go to someone that her husband liked...so i guess it pays to be nice to your fellow man...Rest in Peace Art, I hope your blazing away in heaven with old Whitefeather and Chesty, Semper Fi...

View attachment 802942

66769542_2894751490551445_6696495970340831232_o.jpg

Karma happens, good find.

I learned in the service to treat everyone as an old friend, unless they showed reason not to.

Sorry for the loss of your friend.

This reminds me of a topic that has been on my wife's and I mind lately. My wife doesn't know squat about firearms, ammo or reloading supplies so I told her I would ask a friend of mine if he would help her sell off my collection if I die first. I suspect other couples could be in the same situation and if you don't have a close trustworthy friend or relative to help, the surviving spouse could end up getting screwed.

This reminds me of a topic that has been on my wife's and I mind lately. My wife doesn't know squat about firearms, ammo or reloading supplies so I told her I would ask a friend of mine if he would help her sell off my collection if I die first. I suspect other couples could be in the same situation and if you don't have a close trustworthy friend or relative to help, the surviving spouse could end up getting screwed.
Or if you're lucky, you'll have some family to pass them down to. If not, this is excellent advice. Keeping an inventory with semi current values wouldn't hurt, either.
My son in law and nephew are interested in guns, but not so much hunting. My grandson, however, is. He's gonna get most of my schit anyway, might as well get all of the fun stuff.:cool:

Nice deal on the ammo, @1371JarHead . Honor your late friend with tiny groups.

Or if you're lucky, you'll have some family to pass them down to. If not, this is excellent advice. Keeping an inventory with semi current values wouldn't hurt, either.
My son in law and nephew are interested in guns, but not so much hunting. My grandson, however, is. He's gonna get most of my schit anyway, might as well get all of the fun stuff.:cool:

Nice deal on the ammo, @1371JarHead . Honor your late friend with tiny groups.
Thanks dude. I know they have a ton of 6.5 x 55 swede, that was Arts go to all around hunting cartridge, Imay have to buy a rifle in that just to buy all of the ammo, the son thinks he has over 4k rounds of the stuff, the son also is thinking of selling all his Dads reloading gear as well, he is not really into it.

I am in the same boat, my two sons don't want to have anything to do with firearms. They have been brainwashed by the anti society:(
Yup, my daughter is sooooooooooooo anti gun it hurts my brain, and yet some of the best times we ever had where when she and I went out hunting rabbits with her 410..of course that was 25 years ago, before starbucks, blm and 2 endless wars..

Karma happens, good find.

I learned in the service to treat everyone as an old friend, unless they showed reason not to.

Sorry for the loss of your friend.
Thanks dude, yeah he was a pretty rare guy, even is this hate filled times he was always pretty happy and always tried to put a upright spin on things, I dont think i ever might anyone who was so happy to be at the range and having his hand-loads hit the bullseye on the first shot, lololool.

I have long joked about this. None of my kids shoot much or at all. I suspect when I shuffle off they will make some shooter real happy with my stuff :D
Yeah im in the same boat, my wife is totally out to lunch about my rifles etc..but i hope to have some lead time before the great man comes and takes me, and i will give you all a great deal on my shooting stuff..

GD there's a lot of "Sad" in this thread. :( All I can do when it comes to people who have lived full lives passing is hope, as I hope for myself, that it comes quick, and relatively painless.

GD there's a lot of "Sad" in this thread. :( All I can do when it comes to people who have lived full lives passing is hope, as I hope for myself, that it comes quick, and relatively painless.
No not sad..im going to remember the good times when Istart to fire his ammo, as for me i hope i have a huge stroke while in bed with twin 17 yr old Asian sisters lolololol..Semper Yellow Fever..

No not sad..im going to remember the good times when Istart to fire his ammo, as for me i hope i have a huge stroke while in bed with twin 17 yr old Asian sisters lolololol..Semper Yellow Fever..

The sadness come mostly from those stating their offspring have no desire to carry on tradition. Not just family tradition, but those of The United States of America's traditions. The death of an old friend always ends up being, "Just the way it is".

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads