Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Holsters

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by LtDan, Apr 2, 2010.

1. LtDan

LtDan Portland New Member

I just purchased a cross breed holster (super tuck deluxe.) a couple of weeks ago for my G27 and I'am loving it. Very comfortable. any thought for others??
    LtDan

2. Seafarinman

Seafarinman Washington State Member

I like the Galco Summer Comfort IWB (carried a Kimber CSII 1911, and Steyr M40A1 in them) but I currently carry my EAA Witness full size in a Blade-Tech kydex IWB with loops and pull the dot snaps. For military duty carry I used a Fobus roto holster on one of their dropleg rigs in the desert.

3. Schwabdl

Schwabdl Hillsboro Active Member

springfield full size 1911 in a milt sparks vm2 and glock 19 in a galco summer comfort although since I got the sparks I really hate carrying the glock now a waiting game for my glocks vm2

4. nwhpfan

nwhpfan Hopville Active Member

Good holster, I use the Comp-Tac Minatour, which is pretty similar.

5. Mason

Mason The Kingdom of Masonia New Member

I started purchasing UBG holsters a couple of years ago. Since then all my other holsters live in the dark in the bottom drawer.. UBGs are the best and Nate is a good guy. Link below.

http://ubgholsters.com/

6. cyclesarge

cyclesarge Eugene OR, DUH! We're ALL in the NORTHWEST Well-Known Member

I just made my own Supertuck styled holster. I got enough material I'll be able to make several more for my self and the total cost is about $6 each. It is the MOST comfortable IWB I have used, and I have a Crossbreed Supertuck. I am going to make the belt straps out of Kydex, so it is all ME, but for now I am using the straps from my Supertuck. I am so happy with my results I plan on doing somewhat of a "tutorial" on how to make these in the near future.
    DSC01438-1.jpg

7. wagon

wagon WA Member

I REALLY like HBE, prefer his rigs over Alessi's. Have a Pro-TL for my Kahr, and just ordered a DC-Special for the CZ P-01.

8. SilverBullets

SilverBullets Oregon New Member

I got spoiled with my Kel Tec PF9 with only a belt clip attached to the frame.
    But I now carry a Walther and need a holster.

I have only tried 2 different types and brands so far.

1.Tagua with thumb break IWB Gun Leather
    2. Uncle Mike's IWB Nylon

The Tagua all Leather was bulky and sucked the gun oil right off the gun and into the holster. I hated it!

The Uncle Mike's is simple and comfortable but the belt clip could be better for retention.

I just go with Uncle Mike's right now.

I really liked the Kel Tec's Frame Clip that eliminated the need for a holster! Wish my current piece had that option.

9. Graffin

Graffin Oregon Member

Please do, I would be very interested to read it. :D

10. pizza_pablo

pizza_pablo Kitsap New Member

11. Schwabdl

Schwabdl Hillsboro Active Member

got a sparks summer special 2 for my glock 19 and loveing it not sure if I like it for the vm2 better at this point