JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like the Galco Summer Comfort IWB (carried a Kimber CSII 1911, and Steyr M40A1 in them) but I currently carry my EAA Witness full size in a Blade-Tech kydex IWB with loops and pull the dot snaps. For military duty carry I used a Fobus roto holster on one of their dropleg rigs in the desert.

springfield full size 1911 in a milt sparks vm2 and glock 19 in a galco summer comfort although since I got the sparks I really hate carrying the glock now a waiting game for my glocks vm2

I just made my own Supertuck styled holster. I got enough material I'll be able to make several more for my self and the total cost is about $6 each. It is the MOST comfortable IWB I have used, and I have a Crossbreed Supertuck. I am going to make the belt straps out of Kydex, so it is all ME, but for now I am using the straps from my Supertuck. I am so happy with my results I plan on doing somewhat of a "tutorial" on how to make these in the near future.
DSC01438-1.jpg

I got spoiled with my Kel Tec PF9 with only a belt clip attached to the frame.
But I now carry a Walther and need a holster.

I have only tried 2 different types and brands so far.

1.Tagua with thumb break IWB Gun Leather
2. Uncle Mike's IWB Nylon

The Tagua all Leather was bulky and sucked the gun oil right off the gun and into the holster. I hated it!

The Uncle Mike's is simple and comfortable but the belt clip could be better for retention.

I just go with Uncle Mike's right now.

I really liked the Kel Tec's Frame Clip that eliminated the need for a holster! Wish my current piece had that option.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top