JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good Morning,
I'm looking at a few different bags (Erblestock Bando for instance) that have velcro lining where you're supposed to attached a holster. I've never bought a kydex velcro backed holster and only used cheesy textile one-size fits all for things like this. I've googled and found a few results, but I'd like to know if anyone has bought a kydex velcro backed holster for their bag, what they liked, etc before I buy.
The firearm in question is a Glock 43, not a unicorn thankfully.

Ya, I buy velcro from Amazon, usually the heavy duty stuff with adhesive backing. It comes in a roll and it's the soft and fuzzy side. I've used it on several knees holsters and they stick. The uneven back side of a holster (not solid flat) can be an issue since it won't stick flat, but i still get a good/firm contact.

I have stuck holsters to the side of my center console in my vehicles. In summer heat, inside a car with windows up, things will loosen up but I digress.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top