Holsters/Accessories in/near Seattle?

Reactions
Where is a good place to go to shop for holsters in or near Seattle? Specifically, I am looking for a tuckable IWB holster and a pocket holster, both for a Kimber Ultra Carry II. Something like the Desantis "Tuck This" and the Desantis "Super Fly" would be perfect. Used would be just as good as new.

And while I'm shopping for accessories, is there anywhere nearby that might also stock replacement magazines and parts? I need an extra magazine or two as well as a slam pad for the magazine that I already have.

Reactions
My first stop if I was lookin' would be Discount Gun Sales on Lake City Way, then I'd check Butch's 'cause you never know what they might have...if and when I go there I have no expectations. Wade's in Bellevue had a nice selection last time I was there a couple weeks ago, but it's in Bellevue and on the expensive side. Champion Arms in Kent also has a good selection. If you can't find what you're lookin' for between those shops, it's off to www.midwayusa.com with ya'. >8D

Last edited:
Reactions
Kramer's are spendy but HIGHLY recommended and worth it. I have several I bought from Greg back before he called his biz "Kramer" and it was called "Pro Line"...anyway that is over 20 years ago and I'll be able to leave them to my grand kids iff'n I ever get any!

Seriously, hard core gear...I've done numerous grounded drills on gravel and it only scruffs them up - they never collapse and never fail.

I really prefer their horsehide with belt loops IWB although I have several of the Vertical Scabbards (OWB). I like Kramer so much I gave my son a horsehide Kramer Vertical Scabbard with matching mag pouch along with his first handgun on his 21st B Day.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
DRRC .22 Rimfire Challenge Oct 10
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Oregon State Steel Challenge Championship
Central Oregon Shooting Sports Association
Millican, OR 97701, USA
Miller's Quarry Clean-Up
Miller's Quarry
Miller Rd, Mt Hood Village, OR 97067, USA
Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom)
Seattle, WA, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Triple B Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Triple B Guns
    This isn't really a review as we own the store but rather an invitation to come down and visit us. We specialize in hard to find unique guns but...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
Top Bottom