JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What would be there NW Firearms preferred way to sell some a bunch of small parts and accessories for AR's, Pistols etc.? I have 5-10 small things that I want to sell and making separate posts for each thing seems like overkill/taking up too much space in the classifieds. Can I make just one post for the lot with prices and pictures? What would Mods prefer. Just want to be considerate.

Thanks!

Either way is perfectly fine (individual posts, or a single post). Whichever is easiest for you.

As you mentioned, include prices for each item.
This.

Either way is site approved as long as there are prices for everything. If it were me, I'd look into memberships for the ability to bump your stuff back to the front page more often.

Then again, I'm an impatient seller :D

I usually go by how much the item means to me or how much time I want to spend vs the amount of $$ I'm getting out of it.

If I'm selling a gun that is $$$$ I take time to get tons of pictures and write up a nice looking ad.

If the item is $$ I'll get a few pictures and a decent write up.

If it is $ or I just lost all care for it, I post it for free in the pay it forward thread.

Best luck with your sales.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top