JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Where is a good place to go to shop for holsters in or near Seattle? Specifically, I am looking for a tuckable IWB holster and a pocket holster, both for a Kimber Ultra Carry II. Something like the Desantis "Tuck This" and the Desantis "Super Fly" would be perfect. Used would be just as good as new.

And while I'm shopping for accessories, is there anywhere nearby that might also stock replacement magazines and parts? I need an extra magazine or two as well as a slam pad for the magazine that I already have.

My first stop if I was lookin' would be Discount Gun Sales on Lake City Way, then I'd check Butch's 'cause you never know what they might have...if and when I go there I have no expectations. Wade's in Bellevue had a nice selection last time I was there a couple weeks ago, but it's in Bellevue and on the expensive side. Champion Arms in Kent also has a good selection. If you can't find what you're lookin' for between those shops, it's off to www.midwayusa.com with ya'. >8D

Last Edited:
I'm a huge fan of Kramer Leather out of Tacoma, I love their IWB's...

biggunsmallgun.jpg

Kramer's are spendy but HIGHLY recommended and worth it. I have several I bought from Greg back before he called his biz "Kramer" and it was called "Pro Line"...anyway that is over 20 years ago and I'll be able to leave them to my grand kids iff'n I ever get any!

Seriously, hard core gear...I've done numerous grounded drills on gravel and it only scruffs them up - they never collapse and never fail.

I really prefer their horsehide with belt loops IWB although I have several of the Vertical Scabbards (OWB). I like Kramer so much I gave my son a horsehide Kramer Vertical Scabbard with matching mag pouch along with his first handgun on his 21st B Day.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top