JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im looking for an owb holster for my m&p 9mm 4.25" which is now equipped with a streamlight tlr-3 and a leupold red dot. Any manufacturers out there make something to fit that or am i looking at custom? I have a safariland one that was for a tlr1 but the tlr3 wont fit it and it wont accept the pistol with the red dot either.

Check the Safariland 6392RDS holster (don't leave off the "RDS" you'll get a different holster.). I don't know about the TLR 3 but the 6392 fits both my 4.25" CORE and my 4" 45 acp with or without my RMR and with or without my Surefire X300U. I gotta believe they have one that at least fits the Deltapoint as popular as that RDS is. But again, not sure about the TLR3. If that's a newer light they may not have a holster for it yet.

If not Safariland, check with TREX Arms. Their Ragnarok can be ordered for a variety of lights and it has a RED Dot cut so just about any red dot should fit it. Perhaps they have one for the TLR3.

Good luck!

9MnRAJz.jpg

4VDBJ7a.jpg

bj2Uvum.jpg

4dJQlOS.jpg

THW7QW8.jpg

aM9CgoT.jpg

@ORYGUNHolsterCompany Well worth the trip! Totally custom made to fit YOUR gun and accessories by one of the nicest guys around. Ryan takes the time and extra steps to ensure a perfect fit, not some "Blue Gun" training tool that kinda sorta fits, he pays attention to all the little details that really make his holsters a stand out!

Ryan does excellent work! A couple years ago he offered to craft a holster for veterans on Veterans Day, well I took him up on his offer and I was shipped an excellently crafted holster. When I'm in a desire for another holster I will not hesitate to order from Orygunholster company.

Ryan does excellent work! A couple years ago he offered to craft a holster for veterans on Veterans Day, well I took him up on his offer and I was shipped an excellently crafted holster. When I'm in a desire for another holster I will not hesitate to order from Orygunholster company.

He made over 25 if my memory serves me correctly and I was a recipient. I wear my IWB every day with narry a problem!!!

Ryan's holsters rock!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top