JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im looking for an owb holster for my m&p 9mm 4.25" which is now equipped with a streamlight tlr-3 and a leupold red dot. Any manufacturers out there make something to fit that or am i looking at custom? I have a safariland one that was for a tlr1 but the tlr3 wont fit it and it wont accept the pistol with the red dot either.

Check the Safariland 6392RDS holster (don't leave off the "RDS" you'll get a different holster.). I don't know about the TLR 3 but the 6392 fits both my 4.25" CORE and my 4" 45 acp with or without my RMR and with or without my Surefire X300U. I gotta believe they have one that at least fits the Deltapoint as popular as that RDS is. But again, not sure about the TLR3. If that's a newer light they may not have a holster for it yet.

If not Safariland, check with TREX Arms. Their Ragnarok can be ordered for a variety of lights and it has a RED Dot cut so just about any red dot should fit it. Perhaps they have one for the TLR3.

Good luck!

9MnRAJz.jpg

4VDBJ7a.jpg

bj2Uvum.jpg

4dJQlOS.jpg

THW7QW8.jpg

aM9CgoT.jpg

@ORYGUNHolsterCompany Well worth the trip! Totally custom made to fit YOUR gun and accessories by one of the nicest guys around. Ryan takes the time and extra steps to ensure a perfect fit, not some "Blue Gun" training tool that kinda sorta fits, he pays attention to all the little details that really make his holsters a stand out!

Ryan does excellent work! A couple years ago he offered to craft a holster for veterans on Veterans Day, well I took him up on his offer and I was shipped an excellently crafted holster. When I'm in a desire for another holster I will not hesitate to order from Orygunholster company.

Ryan does excellent work! A couple years ago he offered to craft a holster for veterans on Veterans Day, well I took him up on his offer and I was shipped an excellently crafted holster. When I'm in a desire for another holster I will not hesitate to order from Orygunholster company.

He made over 25 if my memory serves me correctly and I was a recipient. I wear my IWB every day with narry a problem!!!

Ryan's holsters rock!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads